Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
4/7 - test drive
4/8 - order placed 6-10 week delivery
4/10 - delivery updated to May 5 - May 25
4/14 - delivery updated to May 18 - Jun 7
4/18 - delivery updated to May 15 - Jun 4

Ordered LR, Blue, 20" Induction, Black INT, 5 seat, AP, Tow hitch.
Paying in BTC
SW Michigan. The GR store just opened, but they're not set up yet for deliveries. Have to drive to Clarkston for delivery.
Got pushed out to May 18 - Jun 7 again a couple of days ago......

Then I find out there's some MYPs being delivery to various locations around the country. Found a Blue one in St. Louis. Hmmmm.... $9K more, white interior (may help with the heat coming through that big glass roof), no tow (what do I need that for?). It's only a 7 hour drive (good chance to try out that supercharger network, will add a couple of hours travel for charge time).

I wonder how fast they can get it ready for me? Ha!

Here's my updated graph. It's going to be pretty boring now until I finally take delivery.
TSLAMY_DelivEst_4_21_21_08_00_AM.png

Ordered on 3/26 and located in Iowa (delivery coming out of KC I think). I don't have a delivery window...never had one. Always has said 1-10 weeks (early-June as the latest, if that holds). SC that I've been working with told me two weeks ago that she was seeing last week of April/first week of May for a time frame. Why my account doesn't show that...🤷‍♂️.

I'd probably be more annoyed if my dates were changing every day, but it does make me concerned that something's screwy with my profile and that Tesla's not seeing something as completed.

Full Config: LR, solid black, black interior, 5 seats, induction wheels, tow hitch, FSD
Ordered 3/27, and the delivery window has bounced around, from mid-April to late-June. Today is the third day in a row it has held steady at May 21 - June 10.

Reactions: ropogigio724
Well darn. After yesterday's glimmer of hope - delivery window moved closer by a week - it's now shifted back to almost what it was before. Current estimated delivery is now May 20 - June 19.

Order info: ordered 4/7, MYLR, MSM/White Seats (no other upgrades).