Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I ordered MY non FSD as well on the 26th of April, I was no

Hi, I applied too early (did not know it will take this long). I was told by my advisor (which I don’t believe him) if after 30 days the offer expires and they will run a soft pull (this is the part it did not add up) the soft pull will impact my credit score by some points but 99% of the time you get approved again. I did some research, and found that the financing is good for 30 days, others 45 days. I don’t like to assume, but for sure I will have to re-apply again if I don’t get it before May 26. I submitted my order April 26.
I've checked Tesla support page and there they've mentioned:

When do I apply for Tesla Financing or Leasing?
Finance approvals are valid for 90 days, so we advise you apply for financing once you are within that time frame of delivery. Leasing approvals are valid for 90 days.

Looks like my account is not available right now:

1621544140837.png

• Disagree
Reactions: blogreader
I still can't signin to my account. I'm still getting the message "Your account isn't available right now. Try again later."
My account page was still on one of my tabs so I made sure not to close it. I would just click on "Manage" for my order and it took me to the same delivery date with no VIN. When I try to access my account using a new tab/window, it will still give me the black screen with "Your account isn't available right now. Try again later." message.

I'm not saying all the discussion on firmware and such isn't correct... as I just don't have a clue other than what I read here. Wanted to add though that today today I was having a conversation with a person who is very involved in the broader movement toward electrification. They shared that there are significant supply chain challenges pretty much everywhere. Shortages are, for example, also impacting HVAC at this time. Perhaps this is plays into it.

Reactions: Emmadiane
Update regarding removing FSD: my SA said removing would change EDD and update order to reflect current price (ordered when MYLR was 50490). Called a different center than where I'm picking up and spoke with a different sales member and he reassured me that removing FSD would not change EDD as along as the remove FSD button was the only option available; he also said if you click remove FSD button it would tell you if you'll be updated to new price or not. I went ahead and removed FSD (surprised it even went through while site is in purgatory right now lol) and I'm still locked at the same price I ordered at 50490!

Reactions: FatherTo1 and Soosh
Update regarding removing FSD: my SA said removing would change EDD and update order to reflect current price (ordered when MYLR was 50490). Called a different center than where I'm picking up and spoke with a different sales member and he reassured me that removing FSD would not change EDD as along as the remove FSD button was the only option available; he also said if you click remove FSD button it would tell you if you'll be updated to new price or not. I went ahead and removed FSD (surprised it even went through while site is in purgatory right now lol) and I'm still locked at the same price I ordered at 50490!
Sweet! Thats good to know! I won't be removing mine since I ordered back when it was still 5k 😇 but glad we have concrete info finally!