Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 4/25 took delivery today at schaumburg. Couple of minor things i'm not sure how i got it so quick compared to others. Vin 188k i think.
Oh yea my delivery dates were all over the place too. June 15-30 then no date. Then back to june. Then yesterday it showed up as may 27-30. They asked me when I wanted to pickup and of course I said asap.

I’m waiting until someone comes out with “the Tesla of electric mowers” I.e. an electric mower with *better* specs than an ICE mower. When I checked last year, no cordless models could match the width & power of a good ICE unit.
Ego mowers do. There are some 80v models out there that work really well. Even my 40v Ryobi can handle anything I throw at it. Give em a look! Unless you need to cut thick wet grass regularly, and a lot of it, you should be good.

Ego mowers do. There are some 80v models out there that work really well. Even my 40v Ryobi can handle anything I throw at it. Give em a look! Unless you need to cut thick wet grass regularly, and a lot of it, you should be good.
Agreed about EGO. I've been really impressed with all their products and have gotten several friends to buy them too - they all love them.

Reactions: jestrjk
Here is some good news. If this new “Clean Energy for America” bill passes, you will be able to deduct $10,000 from your taxes if you bought your Model Y after May 24, 2021:
The elimination of the per-manufacturer-cap is effective for vehicles sold after May 24, 2021 (from p.30)
I wonder if "sold" means when you placed your order or when you actually received your car?

Hey guys!

🎉 Congratulations to those who received VINs!!

And to those who haven't, I am feeling your pain. 😿 I placed an order 03/24 and still nothing. I've been checking consistently but nothing seems to change. I did email my SA, and received the same generic message: “As of now, I do not have any updates on your vehicle's arrival. Your order is still estimated to arrive towards 3rd-4th week of June! As soon as the vin has been built, you will receive an email notification that a vin has been added to your account. From there our delivery team will send a text to schedule your delivery appointment!”

If anyone in CA, specifically LA gets any information (VIN) I would appreciate an update. It's frustrating since I've been without a car since 02/06 - lease was up.

Hopefully this nightmare ends soon, so it can finally become a dream. 💖
I'm in LA as well out of Burbank. I placed an order on 4/11 and put it on hold for a few days in May. My last order update said it would be 5/28 - 6/13. I'll definitely keep you updated.

Ordered April 7. MY LR White, Black Interior, Tow Hitch, no FSD.

I ordered with SA in Santa Monica, CA after test drive there, for delivery to Fremont, Seattle, WA, where I live. Therefore, I’m not sure which local Tesla location is managing the delivery. Anyone know which one that’s likely to be?

This afternoon, May 27, around 2pm, I logged in and received a VIN 190xxx. Initially said delivery between May 27-30, but now shows no date. As of 8:20 pm, I‘m still waiting to be contacted to schedule delivery and make payment. Texted my SA earlier, no response yet.

My EDD has shifted starting from mid April to mid May and then early June for MYP (white/blk/FSD/tow). It changes every few days the last few weeks. The date comes and go and comes back in few days lol. So today I got EDD for mid to late June. Then the date disappeared after few hours today!! Frustrating!!

I got a big psych out today. I was on the Tesla website screwing around and building a Model 3 for fun even though I have MY in order since 4/22 in N Cal. So at about 4:30 today I got a call from my local SC and they said hi this is so and so from Tesla and I’m so psyched and they say hey we see you are interested in a M3. Want to come in for a test drive. lol. Anyway I asked about the My deliveries and they said that all N Cal deliveries will be in second half of June. I believe it.

I am sorry, I hope that doesn't happen to me, I pick up at North Houston tomorrow
I’m picking up at 10am North Houston. Wanted to pick up today but they said no temp tag available. I told them I’ll take it without the tags but they weren’t cool with that. They did say definitely would be ready tomorrow morning. Hope it doesn’t get held up over a temp tag.

Reactions: StoicKiwi
I got a big psych out today. I was on the Tesla website screwing around and building a Model 3 for fun even though I have MY in order since 4/22 in N Cal. So at about 4:30 today I got a call from my local SC and they said hi this is so and so from Tesla and I’m so psyched and they say hey we see you are interested in a M3. Want to come in for a test drive. lol. Anyway I asked about the My deliveries and they said that all N Cal deliveries will be in second half of June. I believe it.
So the SAs have nothing to do but big brothering the website visitors?

Ordered April 7. MY LR White, Black Interior, Tow Hitch, no FSD.

I ordered with SA in Santa Monica, CA after test drive there, for delivery to Fremont, Seattle, WA, where I live. Therefore, I’m not sure which local Tesla location is managing the delivery. Anyone know which one that’s likely to be?

This afternoon, May 27, around 2pm, I logged in and received a VIN 190xxx. Initially said delivery between May 27-30, but now shows no date. As of 8:20 pm, I‘m still waiting to be contacted to schedule delivery and make payment. Texted my SA earlier, no response yet.

Some people on here have said they found success in going directly to the scheduling url: tesla.com/schedule/RNxxxxxxxxx (with RNxxxxxxxxx being your actual reservation number)