Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another day another date. Ordered 4/21…

Two days ago… June 16 - 30
Yesterday… September
Today… July 8 - 28

Not happy.
I ordered 4/18 in Reno, NV. MYLR white/white, 5 seat, tow hitch. My EDD today says June 18-30 after September yesterday. The last "insider" date from SA was May 21 before he switched to vague answers. Insane that these ridiculous EDD changes are visible to the customer. I guess demand is high enough that they just don't have to care?

I ordered 4/18 in Reno, NV. MYLR white/white, 5 seat, tow hitch. My EDD today says June 18-30 after September yesterday. The last "insider" date from SA was May 21 before he switched to vague answers. Insane that these ridiculous EDD changes are visible to the customer. I guess demand is high enough that they just don't have to care?
That’s good to hear that you are still in June, gives me hope mine might still get here by end of month. SA won’t respond to any of my emails!

back to 8/2-8/22 ED. Seems like yesterday was some kind of internal Tesla glitch or update or hopefully an indication that they're planning to shift production back to domestics.

Either way, I think I'm going to passively read the boards the next few weeks/ month and hopefully have good news end of july/ early august about VIN/ delivery of mine.

Reactions: BitJam
Ordered May 14th and picked up last Thursday at the Atlanta Roswell SC. No issues with the car whatsoever and pickup was fairly straightforward and quick. I originally was reading w Tesla but the CarMax deal worked better so that was taken care of.

MYLR - White/Black/20”/5 seat/No FSD or Hitch
View attachment 673799View attachment 673800
Whats your VIN? I am trying to figure out what the oldest actually delivered MY is currently