Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Order date 5/14
Delivery scheduled for 07/30 in MD
Same! Order date 5/19 tho. Honestly, this is the most anxious I've been since placing my order! So many moving parts depending on this being a successful and ON TIME delivery. Such as: my insurance, my car loan, the $10,000 downpayment, my heart health, mental health and overall wellbeing, to name a few... I've just seen so many people lose VIN's/ have deliveries pushed back and I don't know if I'd survive it.

LOL @ MY ANXIETY

Same! Order date 5/19 tho. Honestly, this is the most anxious I've been since placing my order! So many moving parts depending on this being a successful and ON TIME delivery. Such as: my insurance, my car loan, the $10,000 downpayment, my heart health, mental health and overall wellbeing, to name a few... I've just seen so many people lose VIN's/ have deliveries pushed back and I don't know if I'd survive it.

LOL @ MY ANXIETY
Seriously! I think my anxiety is 100 times worse now that I have a VIN and a scheduled pickup date. I keep checking my account to make sure nothing changes! I have submitted insurance and talked to SA who confirmed insurance, submitted down payment this morning and now I wait....tick tock tick tock.
And I just realized that 7/22 will be 60 day mark of my loan approval, so with pickup date of 7/25 will be interesting to see what happens.

Last edited:
how to set up the signature?
It might not be available if you are a new account which is defined by a certain number of posts, I believe. Around 6-7 posts it could show as an option. Look up in the top right for your name and then a signature option, if available. See attached image.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 12.03.52 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 12.03.52 PM.png
    703.5 KB · Views: 67
Reactions: iratre
When I ordered the estimate was 1 - 10 weeks. After that my date bounced all over the place, and twice in the past two weeks the EDD shifted to 7-10 weeks. As late as last weekend I got another 7-10 week estimate, and the very next day it moved to 8/2 - 8/16 and held there until I got the VIN. Now I'm worried about my VIN disappearing. Keeping my fingers crossed for next Friday.
If you have an actual delivery date, time, and place you should be OK. I have a confirmed delivery date, time and place and I’m still paranoid that it could be taken away. I still check my Tesla account every day. Good luck wishes to you. I hope you get your car soon.

Seriously! I think my anxiety is 100 times worse now that I have a VIN and a scheduled pickup date. I keep checking my account to make sure nothing changes! I have submitted insurance and talked to SA who confirmed insurance, submitted down payment this morning and now I wait....tick tock tick tock.
And I just realized that 7/22 will be 60 day mark of my loan approval, so with pickup date of 7/25 will be interesting to see what happens.
I’m exactly like you. I have a confirmed delivery date and I still check my account multiple times each day.

LOL @ MY ANXIETY
What insurance are you doing with? Progressive has been by far the lowest quote for me

Reactions: iratre and hcdavis3
Sure seems like Texas is a long way from pumping out any MY's or Cybertrucks based on the video.
Thought they were further along.
Yeah, it rained here for like a month straight which was unusual for the time of year. Most people close to the project that I know say that caused things like the battery conditioning plant, some of the foundations, support roads and other items to be delayed. My bet is no earlier than ~November for anything to roll out of there, CT or MY.

Reactions: JerseyShoreMY