Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got my VIN! 242 range. Last EDD before VIN was 9/9-9/29, after VIN was 8/18-8/24. Blue with Black interior. I think I covered all the usual questions. Going to go update the form. For reference, my EDD was covering a 20 day range nearly the entire time, with a few dips to 16 or 17 days...did not see the one day shortening here, but am in Michigan so it may be different.
Yay!!! Congrats! OMG I so hope there is another blue on that truck from Chicago for me!

Reactions: dogma
I just got my VIN! 242 range. Last EDD before VIN was 9/9-9/29, after VIN was 8/18-8/24. Blue with Black interior. I think I covered all the usual questions. Going to go update the form. For reference, my EDD was covering a 20 day range nearly the entire time, with a few dips to 16 or 17 days...did not see the one day shortening here, but am in Michigan so it may be different.
Thanks for the update. Helps us waiting people. 5/15 order date. So we are filling more May orders.

I’ve been seeing all these mid May orders getting filled and I’m just sitting here refreshing like crazy everyday because my
Vin has to be right around the corner 😫😫

I just updated the odometer for my trade-in. 😩 scared of what it will do to my edd, it was finally getting closer!
I've updated the odometer for my trade-in 3 times already... each time trade in value actually INCREASED, but EDD still keeps getting pushed further out. At this rate, I'll likely need to update the odometer another time... luckily, we have another car. My trade-in is sitting pretty in the driveway with only 642 miles added since OD in early May.

Wait, so you’re telling me EDD is meaningless? Got it.
Congrats, amigo!

Long time lurker. OD of May 2015, MYLR Blue/White 19”, no tow, no FSD. EDD Aug 21 - Sept 10. Has anyone else noticed a drastic drop in their model 3 trade in? It had been steadily increasing in value every week (highest it got was $50,700) and then later that same day it dropped to $45,000.

Reactions: BitJam
I've updated the odometer for my trade-in 3 times already... each time trade in value actually INCREASED, but EDD still keeps getting pushed further out. At this rate, I'll likely need to update the odometer another time... luckily, we have another car. My trade-in is sitting pretty in the driveway with only 642 miles added since OD in early May.
Well, at least something good came out of it. This is the 2nd time I’ve updated. I had $130 decreased the 1st time, with 110 miles added at that time. Now, an extra 100 miles and waiting to see what they’re going to offer and how it will affect my delivery 😔 OD 05/15

Well, at least something good came out of it. This is the 2nd time I’ve updated. I had $130 decreased the 1st time, with 110 miles added at that time. Now, an extra 100 miles and waiting to see what they’re going to offer and how it will affect my delivery 😔 OD 05/15
I drove my car 61 miles after the first time, offer went down $600. Drove 78 miles after the 2nd expiration, offer went down $2k. In 60 days, negative $2600. That's after my original EDD had me going a car in 3 weeks.

It's not all bad, sold privately to AutoNation dealer and actually made an extra few thousand than Tesla originally offered so it worked out for me.

Good luck!

Well, at least something good came out of it. This is the 2nd time I’ve updated. I had $130 decreased the 1st time, with 110 miles added at that time. Now, an extra 100 miles and waiting to see what they’re going to offer and how it will affect my delivery 😔 OD 0
I drove my car 61 miles after the first time, offer went down $600. Drove 78 miles after the 2nd expiration, offer went down $2k. In 60 days, negative $2600. That's after my original EDD had me going a car in 3 weeks.

It's not all bad, sold privately to AutoNation dealer and actually made an extra few thousand than Tesla originally offered so it worked out for me.

Good luck!
J
ill not affect delivery, it will only affect the 'amount due' number.

Reactions: You Know Who

Good luck!
Wow!! Glad it worked put for you, $2600 is a big difference. I’m considering selling outside too if the offer decreases ridiculously.
thank you!

I also kept cash. Seems like Papa Elon has lot of cash and only wants finance
My only thought with the prioritizing Tesla financing over cash is that they have something solid that says you’re committed to actually buying the car whenever it comes available. $100 to reserve is literally nothing on a $60k+ order and doesn’t prove to them that I’ll actually come through with the actual cash or 3rd party financing. Just my speculation 🤷🏻‍♀️