Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone!

I cant post my details in my signature yet so I will list them out here.

MY7 | Blue on White | 20's | no tow - Pick Up: Springfield, NJ
Order Date 5/20 - Color Switched 6/09 - VIN received 08/11 - EDD 8/14-8/18

I had just emailed my SA last night saying if they put any demo's up for sale and received his response this morning that he will definitely let me know. I checked my EDD a moment ago and saw the Tesla Vision blue button and got my VIN (244197)

East Coast they are coming! Hang in there.
what was your EDD before VIN?

Reactions: PatrickTM
Congratulations on the delivery :) , how are you handling the car when you getting it to the PPF company, just the tesla keycard and no restrictions. writing down the mileage?

Good questions!

Letting them have a card. The Tesla App shows what's up with it, and mileage so took a screen shot after drop off.

Picked up with 27 on it. Dropped off with 49.

Reactions: MBx4 and PatrickTM
yep, he'll be behind the wheel before me when I ordered 2 months ago.
I can understand the frustration :(
I actually waited almost 1 1/2 years to get my Ford Focus RS when they first announced them in the US.

Time went by SLOW and even had to end up renting a car for almost 2 months trying to time selling my current car to time the arrival of the car from overseas in Germany.

But yeah, hang in there!

Syracuse and the snow? With a MYP you'd need to swap out the summer only tires. Since it's hard to find all season 22" tires, the best option would be to buy a rim/tire set and either sell the 22's or swap them based on season.
One more comment on this: If you're going to pay for paint and wheels on the MYLR, the price differential between that and the MYP is pretty small. That moment about snow tires sounded like a good point though.

The winters are what I was more concerned about since the MYP has the summer tires and a lowered suspension. I jut don't need a performance car, its temporary until I get my MX which can potentially be middle of next year unless they start production tomorrow. I would love to just be able to find an inventory MYLR if possible.

The winters are what I was more concerned about since the MYP has the summer tires and a lowered suspension. I jut don't need a performance car, its temporary until I get my MX which can potentially be middle of next year unless they start production tomorrow. I would love to just be able to find an inventory MYLR if possible.
Wouldn’t we all….

Took Delivery Today,

Very good condition, very few minor issues (not worth appointments for) - ran the full checklist from github.

One potential major, possible scratch on panoramic. All issues documented with photos.

Car is now with shop for PPF, Ceramic and Tint. Tesla contracts to them for paint defects etc, they are going to inspect roof and advise today or tomorrow if it should be logged (in CO sun car is too hot, they need to get it in and under lights and cooled to inspect). Even if it is a scratch I'm iffy on having the factory panoramic replaced, as unnoticeable on the inside.

Overall the car is fantastic - but will report back once it's back from the Beauty Spa and I've truly driven it. Went straight from Tesla, to home to do the full checklist, to shop.

Keep the faith all. I'll be around.
Congratulations!! Love to see Colorado orders getting delivered! Makes me feel like we will actually get ours someday too 😂

Where are you taking it for PPF? I’m trying to decide on having that done here locally (shop has limited experience with Tesla) vs staying a couple extra days in Denver when we take delivery and having it done over there. I’d love to hear your post-application review

Reactions: PatrickTM
Hey everyone, I spend most of my time over in the refreshed MX waiting room thread. With absolutely no communication from Tesla and the likelihood of MX be delivered in 2021 looking less and less everyday I'm debating a MY.

I would prefer the LR but that now has a December EDD. Has anyone here ordered a new MYLR within the last 2 weeks, and what does it give you for an EDD? I'm debating a P but not sure it is worth it for being a short term car. (My fiancé and I have been sharing one car, since I sold mine for a great price due to the crazy car market. Its just getting too difficult now) I refuse to buy and ICE and used Tesla's are just as expensive as new ones so I am here for advice. Thanks!
I ordered on July 22nd, my EDD is Oct 24-Nov13

touche, mi compadre.
Lol, I wasn’t sure if it was actually possible in Tesla’s app. I just know you can do that on other apps, like Turo for example. I assumed Tesla could do it, but I also assumed it would have CarPlay and ventilated seats, so I’ve been disappointed before and learned to lower my expectations 😂 😂

• Funny
Reactions: asierra02