Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did get my VIN this past Saturday thus the need to switch.
So looking at your location in your profile looks like the nears sales center is:

Bethesda-Montgomery Mall -​

(240) 800-4140

or

Tysons Corner-Tyco Road -​

(703) 761-4679

or

McLean-Tysons Corner​

(703) 749-1203

Not sure if this is who you may have already been in contact with, if not at least a place to start?

Reactions: Jonasbrotha
Every customer wants their car as soon as possible. Don't blame Tesla's shite prioritization, poor planning, or global supply chain fiasco on other customers. If someone wants to pay more for a faster car that allows them to take delivery sooner, more power to them.

I am not willing to pay more for a car with thinner (summer) tires and stiffer suspension, because I know I'll have to spend even more money for new wheels/tires. However, I don't think Model Y Performance buyers who want their cars sooner are any more or less selfish than myself.
Everything with Tesla seems to be a gamble since their beginnings with Elon Musk overly promising on pretty much everything; besides being a Tesla investor, I was reluctant to actually buy a car from them until 8/5, i.e. the quality control issues, poor fit and finish, panel gaps, uncomfortable seats, you name it, then again for me it was like “if you can’t beat them, join them” and I took the plange knowing that there will be issues with the car, the fit and finish will never be nowhere near the legacy premium brands, etc. but is there any better EV out there? perhaps, as fas as QC and fit and finish, and that’s about it.

I ordered the MYP since day one, didn’t change my order or anything; I have 2 other cars to drive around when the handful of snowy days hit NY so that’s no bother, I’ll drive the other cars when it snows, just like I ride my motorcycle from March to November only ;-)

Reactions: TESRP and PatrickTM
Tried reaching out to Tesla to change my payment from cash to loan and have gotten nothing but crickets. I didn’t get an SA assigned so not exactly sure who else to reach out to. Anyone have deets on an actual person at Tyco that I can call/text? My current EDD is Aug 24-31. They haven’t yet reached out regarding delivery.
i heard sometimes the customer care can also make those changes. did you try that option?

So looking at your location in your profile looks like the nears sales center is:

Bethesda-Montgomery Mall -​

(240) 800-4140

or

Tysons Corner-Tyco Road -​

(703) 761-4679

or

McLean-Tysons Corner​

(703) 749-1203

Not sure if this is who you may have already been in contact with, if not at least a place to start?
Called Tyco and they sent it to voicemail multiple times.

Today is my 100 day anniversary since ordering! 😭

Front date moved out a day, end date remained the same.

EDD is now Aug 29-Sep 10 for my May 8th #teamblue order. I feel like now that I have passed into triple digits waiting time I should qualify for a VIN this week 😁🤞🤞
I got you beat by a day; I'm at day 101! Not really something I want to be ahead on. 😐
Although, my EDD is a little better: August 19 - September 08. But, EDDs don't mean much.
I hope we get our blue MYs, soon.

I know this has been said before... but I would *love* to know how many folk have a MYP and a MYLR on order. It seems like a lot of people ended up adding a second MYP once they realized the first order was going to take forever.
just MYLR 6/8 and holding. i was salty that i had to fork up 2k over the 49,990 price from a couple months back. i'd wait (very impatiently) than spend 8k more.

Has anyone ordered any fun accessories for their Model Y while they are waiting? Also - If i order the garage door opener does anyone know if i can have it installed when picking up the vehicle? I never ordered it for my Model 3.
you cannot get it installed while picking up. Once you accept your delivery for car, it shows up in your tesla account. then you can schedule a service appointment to have the opener installed. If you are lucky and they have availability while you were there, you might be able to get it installed.

Reactions: PatrickTM
I know this has been said before... but I would *love* to know how many folk have a MYP and a MYLR on order. It seems like a lot of people ended up adding a second MYP once they realized the first order was going to take forever.
No desire, whatsoever, to order a P regardless of how fast I can get one. Non-P Teslas are expensive (and fast!) enough and during my city commute of 11 miles that takes 35-55 minutes, Mario Andretti himself wouldn't be able to feel the difference. (Okay maybe he would but what would be the point?)

Don’t. I think that’s exactly why MYP’s are being delivered faster, i.e. people get desperate and order the P, then you’d get the P, while you didn’t want it in the first place and forfeits it, then your P will go to another happy customer, ha! order a MYP if you really want it only … don’t panic! the other way around is true, you’d keep the P, spending more than you wanted just to have it and your original MYLR will go to someone else …

Reactions: CharlesCastle