Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greetings all. Just jumped in to the EV world. Ordered the long range MY Sep 8th. Initial delivery estimate is Jan '22.
Oh boy. Welcome!

Settle in, make yourself at home. Expect you VIN in about 110-120 days.

Also if you like keep an eye on Tesla-info.com. If you see your car in inventory, you might want to jump on it. But know there is a delivery fee if you can’t pick it up from where it is.

Reactions: DDubbsEV and DaveGT
Huge flood of MY in inventory.

Oddly none of these cars will load for me. I get a blank window on Tesla's site.

Whoa - they’re mostly in CA. Wonder what happened there and why none of them are near me 😭

I concur with this.

I mentioned this in an earlier thread, I went to a showroom in late August while I was out of town in Boston and the SA there looked into my order and both of them (first one looked up my order but then had to step away to help a customer with a test drive, second one took over) told me they saw on their end my car estimated to be built in late October for early November delivery. So eventhough my EDD was still showing second half of Sept and held steady, I kept checking on it waiting for it to refresh to November but then got surprised with a VIN last Friday with delivery now set for Sept 26.

In summary I believe the SA literally just made up what they told me just to get me to go away and leave them alone... this customer service experience with Tesla has been atrocious, only reason I went in to check on my order was because my SA who is in CA ignored my request and now that I have a VIN I emailed him a question yesterday and still havent gotten a response.
My SA has really tried to be helpful, but they seem overwhelmed.
Tesla customer service is the worst.

Reactions: Ray8
Maybe Tesla loaded them in inventory by accident. Maybe vin matching right now.
I can get them to load if I enter a Los Angeles zip code but it doesn't show up for me in Oregon. Used cars will. I think it's because they are all demos and Tesla won't ship those models. Tesla should let us see the inventory in case we decide to fly to where the car is and drive it back.

Reactions: dnstommy
Greetings all. Just jumped in to the EV world. Ordered the long range MY Sep 8th. Initial delivery estimate is Jan '
My order date was mid-August and I had an EDD within a couple of days. It appears that the timing of the ramp up of the Austin factory may have put things into even more of a state of flux than they usually are.
I ordered 8/31 but upgraded Sept 9 to 7 seats, MYLR7, MSM, 20” with pickup in Paramus, NJ. I’m playing the waiting game on the EDD front as well, I didn’t have one prior to the change.
I test drove a LR last week and it was glorious… I’ve also been driving a Mustang Mach e that my dad took delivery on last week, pretty fun but definitely not as nimble. EVs are the future, I can’t wait to join the team in ‘22!
Also, congrats to the other newcomer only lurking for 5 days before joining the forum… it took me 2 weeks of obsessive post-reading.

Three of them match mine, why dont they give it to me? My OD is not early enough? 5/2 135 days....

I can get them to load if I enter a Los Angeles zip code but it doesn't show up for me in Oregon. Used cars will. I think it's because they are all demos and Tesla won't ship those models. Tesla should let us see the inventory in case we decide to fly to where the car is and drive it back.
Yes, won’t ship these - says on the Tesla site if you search in the zip code of the car that you have to pick up at the currently location. As someone said most are in CA.