Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
59B2BE9A-401C-41F0-B7A3-8295B8F96E60.jpeg
I had asked how accurate my EDD since it shows September 29th, here is the response my SA gave me?

My EDD shifted within the last 30 minutes from Sep 23-30 to Sep 28-30, with no VIN assigned. I sent an email to my SA yesterday asking if he had any additional insight beyond my account page info. I’ll report back with his response once I get it.
Same with me. Looks like they are not ready to release the red delivery wave yet 🤔

Day 145. No VIN. Inner peace ...
There has got to be something wrong in Tesla's ordering system for your MYLR. According to the MY ordering spreadsheet here, there are zero people who placed orders with your exact config after May 5th that don't have a VIN, delivery date, or their cars in hand. Something weird is going on. I would be losing my mind...

There has got to be something wrong in Tesla's ordering system for your MYLR. According to the MY ordering spreadsheet here, there are zero people who placed orders with your exact config after May 5th that don't have a VIN, delivery date, or their cars in hand. Something weird is going on. I would be losing my mind...
@iamlukewang would you care to elaborate a bit more on your order progress? Like anything go wrong along with way with trade-in, adding trade-in, removing trade-in, order edits (wheels, colors, etc.), financing being re-run, or anything that might have hindered your order and put you in the back of the queue?

Not trying to blame you or anything, I am genuinely rooting for you to get your car ASAP. Just trying to collect datapoints on what could set people further back in queue.