Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hi, my (mostly) VINless ones. Today is day 6 with my MY and it’s been very cool, especially after 116 days from OD to delivery. I’ve noticed no issues at all and the car is quick and agile. Even my brand-snob son. (“I’ll only drive a Mercedes”) was impressed.

two days ago we had a serious rainstorm while my car was outside and I saw it as a leak test - no problem with that. And last night, I charged to 100% with the wall charger for the first time and it’s all good.

I grabbed the free version of tezlabs on my iphone and it gives me some interesting stats about the car, way more than the Tesla app. It actually shows the mileage impact of some of my more fun driving experiences in the car.

first road trip next week where I’ll charge outside my house. I’ll report back.

Remember: the state of VINlessness is a temporary one.

hi, my (mostly) VINless ones. Today is day 6 with my MY and it’s been very cool, especially after 116 days from OD to delivery. I’ve noticed no issues at all and the car is quick and agile. Even my brand-snob son. (“I’ll only drive a Mercedes”) was impressed.

two days ago we had a serious rainstorm while my car was outside and I saw it as a leak test - no problem with that. And last night, I charged to 100% with the wall charger for the first time and it’s all good.

I grabbed the free version of tezlabs on my iphone and it gives me some interesting stats about the car, way more than the Tesla app. It actually shows the mileage impact of some of my more fun driving experiences in the car.

first road trip next week where I’ll charge outside my house. I’ll report back.

Remember: the state of VINlessness is a temporary one.
Have you considered Stats: For Model s/ x/3/y app?
It seems to be better and does not collect user data. Though it’s not free.
The Tesla s collects data and hence dicey in my mind. Thoughts?

Elves at Fremont factory are known to take few days off immediately after the quarter ends. I am sitting at 10/3-10/23 EDD, expecting it will move to the right a little.

It is arguable, considering designed annual capacity is 500k vehicles, assuming they are building equal number of M3s(more than MYs in case they are still exporting along with Shanghai), on an average 30-50k/month, if they are producing more than 500k, well no arguments there, they are pushed to limits and they deserve a break, my EDD moves, I will take it.

Reactions: PatrickTM
I have a question 🙋‍♂ To whose who have done this; if my delivery date comes and I’m unable to pick it up on the Date they gave me, what happens? Do I get pushed back to the end?
I am not sure about this, I think they would probably match you to another VIN in few days/weeks, not seen anyone mentioning about putting back in line.

I’m excited for Friday because I’m thinking their Q4 EDDs will start re-estimating when the new month starts…but I’m also dreading it for fear of another Octobergedden like scenario. Especially if it becomes at 2022-agedden
1633008949408.png

After a month of no movement, I just got moved up 9 days to 10/8-10/24! Here’s to hoping this sticks!

View attachment 716229
After a month of no movement, I just got moved up 9 days to 10/8-10/24! Here’s to hoping this sticks!
MYLR5/White/Black interior/no FSD/no Tow
I was on the same boat, my EDD was 11/12 - 12/03 this morning change to 10/26 - 11/15. OD was July 25, cant wait for my delivery date!!😁
My delivery center is Devon PA.

Oof! We just got pushed back a whole month.

Edit: more like 3 weeks
I wasn't expecting they will start shaking today, usually happens beginning of month and it is a mixed bag, few got lucky.
CA folks will start supercharger fights by Thanks Giving, they are receiving too many cars, I wish they start and end from east coast this time.

Last edited:
Hello all! First time poster here.

Placed my order for MYP (blk w/white interior) 9/19 and the EDD simply showed “November”. Couple days later it changed to “October 10 - October 30”. It remained that way until as recently as this morning, but I noticed it has just changed to Nov 1 - Nov 21.

Hoping for something quirky to happen in my favor, like I’ve read has happened to a couple others where the delivery got pushed then shortly thereafter it moved up and a VIN was issued. But my luck doesn’t work like that…lol. I suspect the new EDD is closer to the truth :-/

Hello all! First time poster here.

Placed my order for MYP (blk w/white interior) 9/19 and the EDD simply showed “November”. Couple days later it changed to “October 10 - October 30”. It remained that way until as recently as this morning, but I noticed it has just changed to Nov 1 - Nov 21.

Hoping for something quirky to happen in my favor, like I’ve read has happened to a couple others where the delivery got pushed then shortly thereafter it moved up and a VIN was issued. But my luck doesn’t work like that…lol. I suspect the new EDD is closer to the truth :-/
I wouldn’t stress too much. You’ll get your MYP before many gets their MYLR who ordered before you.

I did not get a 3 day window. I do not know where the car is or where I am supposed to go to pick it up. That whole reach out to you thing is not happening. At noon today they asked for full payment from my bank and said my EDD is 9/29-9/30. I am paying with a cashiers check and there is no option to tell them that. The SA option is a joke as it takes two days for him to respond to any text or phone call. This sucks!
Try calling (510) 249-3100. That’s Tesla’s corporate line and I was always able to get someone on the phone right away with that number. Good luck!!