Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked my Red/White MYLR5 up today from Cincinnati! I kept my expectations tempered all day given some of the bad delivery experiences shared here. But that was not us! We showed up, seemingly the only ones taking delivery at that time. I was so enthralled with our delivery I didn't even think to look at some others to see if there were and 2022s for changes. We looked over the car and everything looked bang on. Panels aligned, lights in place, interior clean. I was really impressed. I had the TeslaPrep app ready to go but basically did a quick scroll through it after doing my own visual rundown. I did make sure to check door jams for issues and that seemed fine. They installed mudflaps but not the PPF. I asked about it and they said both come standard so they scheduled a service appointment in a few weeks to install the PPF for us.

While going through the car and signing the papers, my wife was laughing hysterically at the fart noises 🤣. Apparently she didn't know that was a thing and couldn't stop laughing at all the variations and making my seat fart. It made me want to marry her all over again 😍. I FaceTimed my buddies and brothers (who didn't know I ordered but knew I've been car shopping for years) and they were speechless. Just laughing that I finally pulled the trigger and managed to keep it under wraps.

On to the drive. So this was my first time even sitting in a Tesla. It's very comfortable, feels premium and clean but I wouldn't say Lexus luxury. Speakers sound great! My drive home was at dusk in traffic (and I forgot to enable autosteer) so I was limited with what I could experiment with. I basically just drove home normally but with TACC. I did a few half to one second pulls (not full throttle) on the highway and just laughed at the absurdity of the acceleration even in the LR.
The ride is firm and tight but comfortable. I only got well paved highway driving in but it's quiet too, especially compared to our previous 12 year old Legacy and current 14 year old Camry. The steering felt heavy, but it was in standard mode. I'll experiment with the other drive settings tomorrow. It's not something I can't get used to though. The one pedal driving felt very strange but I was adjusting rapidly. I like it a lot but it was part of why I felt so timid on the drive home. Such a different driving car, and much larger than I'm used to, that I was extra cautious until we become better acquainted. That won't be long!

And the name? Seven. I said it as a joke since I've forever loved Seinfeld and my wife is working her way through the series finally on Netflix. It stuck, so she still hasn't named anything 🤣 Oops.

Delivery on page 2036!
Congrats- I’m really liking all the reds I’m seeing!!!

I follow this thread to get updates but this is my first time posting. Seems like July orders are getting filled fast, and Aug orders are kicking in, but no VIN for me. OD: 16 July, blue/black, MYLR7, EDD 16-29 Nov coming into Northern VA. Anyone with same color scheme getting their car. Standard EDD slides, but this is the closest we've been.
My guess would be because it’s a 7 seater. My EDD was similar to those dates until I got a vin.... yours should come soon!!!

Ah my fellow Chicagoan 🤗

If you are aware of Fox Valley Mall, we tried this place for the first time, called Vivi Bubble Tea, in the same strip as Best Buy. On Route 59 and New York St.

The one inside the mall, Ma Tea, is really good too.
We got a bunch of Vivi Bubble Tea here in the NYC area. Also, seems like Kung Fu Teas are popping up everywhere.

A little too far south for me. But will try it next time I am Down that way
Oooh another fellow Chicagoan! Yeah Buffalo Grove is faaaaar, lol. My brother used to work in Deerfield at one point in his life, and it seemed like another state away. Even though at one point in life, we weren't too far from there. We lived in Mount Prospect for a few years when we were new to the states.

Reactions: Dogeftw
Oooh I like the chai tea with the tapioca. My cousin mentioned the fruit teas are good too. I may try some today while I am out driving my red rover 😁
Is the brown sugar bubble tea all the craze where you are? When it first opened here, there were long lines. I think it died down a little.

Apologies for going off topic sometimes. I hope these random topics keeps all the members waiting for VINs entertained.

Picked my Red/White MYLR5 up today from Cincinnati! I kept my expectations tempered all day given some of the bad delivery experiences shared here. But that was not us! We showed up, seemingly the only ones taking delivery at that time. I was so enthralled with our delivery I didn't even think to look at some others to see if there were and 2022s for changes. We looked over the car and everything looked bang on. Panels aligned, lights in place, interior clean. I was really impressed. I had the TeslaPrep app ready to go but basically did a quick scroll through it after doing my own visual rundown. I did make sure to check door jams for issues and that seemed fine. They installed mudflaps but not the PPF. I asked about it and they said both come standard so they scheduled a service appointment in a few weeks to install the PPF for us.

While going through the car and signing the papers, my wife was laughing hysterically at the fart noises 🤣. Apparently she didn't know that was a thing and couldn't stop laughing at all the variations and making my seat fart. It made me want to marry her all over again 😍. I FaceTimed my buddies and brothers (who didn't know I ordered but knew I've been car shopping for years) and they were speechless. Just laughing that I finally pulled the trigger and managed to keep it under wraps.

On to the drive. So this was my first time even sitting in a Tesla. It's very comfortable, feels premium and clean but I wouldn't say Lexus luxury. Speakers sound great! My drive home was at dusk in traffic (and I forgot to enable autosteer) so I was limited with what I could experiment with. I basically just drove home normally but with TACC. I did a few half to one second pulls (not full throttle) on the highway and just laughed at the absurdity of the acceleration even in the LR.
The ride is firm and tight but comfortable. I only got well paved highway driving in but it's quiet too, especially compared to our previous 12 year old Legacy and current 14 year old Camry. The steering felt heavy, but it was in standard mode. I'll experiment with the other drive settings tomorrow. It's not something I can't get used to though. The one pedal driving felt very strange but I was adjusting rapidly. I like it a lot but it was part of why I felt so timid on the drive home. Such a different driving car, and much larger than I'm used to, that I was extra cautious until we become better acquainted. That won't be long!

And the name? Seven. I said it as a joke since I've forever loved Seinfeld and my wife is working her way through the series finally on Netflix. It stuck, so she still hasn't named anything 🤣 Oops.

Delivery on page 2036!
More photos of "Seven"!