Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Custom Floormat Recommendation?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have a favourite winter floormats for Model 3?

I'm looking at Tuxmat at $256 or Tesloids at $199.

Thanks
Got the full set of Tuxmats. I did look at the other popular brands. I live in the 'Peg so I needed excellent floor coverage. Don't even know what the carpet looks like anymore :p. That said, I've yet to winter with them. My previous set was Weathertech and these, in my opinion, are far better for coverage.

I looked at the Tuxmats and they seem to be overpriced, compared to other offerings I found on Amazon.ca

What bothers me about all the mats I've seen is that nothing seems to cover up high enough to the gas pedal, where I typically rest my foot. Picky I know, but it's about protecting the investment.

@BlueNSX you've got one of the harshest winters around... how are you making out with them in the 'Peg?

Anyone have other recommendations for good winter mats?

Many thanks... David

I looked at the Tuxmats and they seem to be overpriced, compared to other offerings I found on Amazon.ca

What bothers me about all the mats I've seen is that nothing seems to cover up high enough to the gas pedal, where I typically rest my foot. Picky I know, but it's about protecting the investment.

@BlueNSX you've got one of the harshest winters around... how are you making out with them in the 'Peg?

Anyone have other recommendations for good winter mats?

Many thanks... David
Hi David, wintering with the Tuxmats now. I can tell you that if you are protecting your investment, you can't go wrong with these for coverage. I don't even know what my carpet looks like anymore lol. I laugh at the snow. If the soil isn't so bad, you can wipe them down as opposed to removing the mats from your car. Costly, yes. I can say I will never return to WeatherTech. Additionally, their after-sales support is fantastic. Lost a screw from one of the plates and they sent a whole set and additional velcro pads etc! See, I ordered Phantoms for the interiors and Tuxmats for the cargo areas and now they're all the same! If you wish to save a bit, you can grab them from Costco. Hope that helps. Enjoy your ride!

Last edited:
Hi David, wintering with the Tuxmats now. I can tell you that if you are protecting your investment, you can't go wrong with these for coverage. I don't even know what my carpet looks like anymore lol. I laugh at the snow. If the soil isn't so bad, you can wipe them down as opposed to removing the mats from your car. Costly, yes. I can say I will never return to WeatherTech. Additionally, their after-sales support is fantastic. Lost a screw from one of the plates and they sent a whole set and additional velcro pads etc! See, I ordered Phantoms for the interiors and Tuxmats for the cargo areas and now they're all the same! If you wish to save a bit, you can grab them from Costco. Hope that helps. Enjoy your ride!
Many thanks @Geostatic ! Will give them another look.

David

Anyone have a favourite winter floormats for Model 3?

I'm looking at Tuxmat at $256 or Tesloids at $199.

Thanks
Hello, if you are still wanting to buy the winter floor mats for your Model 3, we suggest that you thing about this 3-pieces set of all weather 3D floor mats from Tesery at $169.

These Tesla 3D floor mats perfectly suited for your Tesla Model 3 or Model Y. And they are designed with high-grade waterproof rubber material, which is odorless, stylish and easy to clean, thus providing you with convenience and a good user experience, while improving your quality of life.

Weatherproof and dirt-resistant surfaces make cleaning your feet so easy. If you need to clean it, you just need to take it out of the Tesla, wipe it with a damp towel, and then give your Tesla Model 3 floor mats a new look.