Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Custom poker / trading card interest?

How much interest is there for custom poker cards?

• I would be interested in buying 1 deck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would be interested in buying 2 decks

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I would be interested in buying 3 decks

• I would be interested in buying 4 or more decks

• I also would be willing to contribute picture(s) I personally have obtained rights to

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

daxz

Supporting Member
Nov 15, 2011
Denver, CO
I was wondering what kind of interest there would in collectively getting pictures and creating custom Tesla car poker cards? My friend did this with his car club and they have their club logo on the back of the card with 52 different cars with their car's owner name model/year and location.
Together we would need to have to collect enough pictures (300dpi+) with rights to reproduce.

Looking for custom playing card printing outfits the following one has decent prices and allows for lots of options:

Double face custom poker
Double Face Classic Playing Cards

Cost wise I would guess for plastic cards it would be < $15 individually with shipping if we can have interest for 100 decks - less if there is even more interest. Or <$10 each for non-plastic heavy card weight stock.

Suggest for on back? Does anyone know if Tesla or TMC would allow use of their logo for use for the back of some personal custom cards (not for resale)?