Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Customized buttons on touch screen?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am wondering if anyone interested in having the capability to define a few buttons on the bottom strip of touch screen. This way, owners can put a few frequently used functions there for the specific driver. For example, one touch to toggle between "fresh air" and "recirculate air" will be nice for me. Also, I will appreciate "AC on / off", "mirror fold / unfold" buttons direct accessible. I can live without those seat heating buttons, those are "one click per drive" buttons, which should be buried under a layer of UI, IMHO.
If there is enough people interested, we can petition to Tesla, this should be a straight forward software implementation.

Reactions: APotatoGod
Would you think people would rather have these type customizations now, and take longer to deliver FSD, or keep the dev team busy and focused on FSD?
Let's see, if we assume it would take Tesla 1 year from today to get FSD out the door (unlikely), then 1 more year to do bug fixes and functionality enhancement, that would be two years from today before we can request any enhancement, does that sound right to you?