Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cyber rodeo tickets

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla / Elon 2 tickets please!!!!????!!!! Would be the most amazing experience and I own a Graphix and printing company if there was ever a opportunity to use my talent. I have MS and want to give back and help others with MS and similar diseases. Would love a road trip in our model 3 to Texas from Dawson, PA. Please consider

Musk said Austin residents would be invited first, but it turns out that meant if you work at Tesla or live very near the factory. I don't think owning a Tesla ever had anything to do with it. Sort of like if you throw a big party at your house, you invite your friends and relatives, and maybe a few neighbors because of the noise and inconvenience. Beyond that where you live means absolutely nothing. Another partially true statement, leaving out the "oh, but not for you" part which is 99% of everybody. Sort of reminds me of the beta release. With only 7500 + 1 invites there was no way most locals were going to get in anyway...

Upvote 0
Musk said Austin residents would be invited first, but it turns out that meant if you work at Tesla or live very near the factory. I don't think owning a Tesla ever had anything to do with it. Sort of like if you throw a big party at your house, you invite your friends and relatives, and maybe a few neighbors because of the noise and inconvenience. Beyond that where you live means absolutely nothing. Another partially true statement, leaving out the "oh, but not for you" part which is 99% of everybody. Sort of reminds me of the beta release. With only 7500 + 1 invites there was no way most locals were going to get in anyway...
We now get +2 invites per employee. So I guess that helps a tiny smidge 🤷🏾‍♂️

• Informative
Reactions: SilverString
Upvote 0