Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cyberhammer Order

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've got a Cyberhammer on the way, wondering who else is in? I'm very curious what will show up... Would like to know the size and weight, so I can determine how best to display it. Certainly will not be used at the gym.

1711222608768.png

Last edited:
Reactions: zoomer0056
I can't pull the trigger because of the worry about resale on ebay. i mean i have 35k but i could just churn wall connectors since they are back in stock at $300 each i realize 9/35 is only $1200 but after ebay fees, potential scammers on ebay with chargebacks etc.. not sure . Imagine pulling #69 you'd get easily max value

Reactions: z0lt3c
i mean i have 35k but i could just churn wall connectors since they are back in stock at $300 each i realize 9/35 is only $1200

Not sure you can churn the wall connectors.. it wasn't a stock problem, they started limiting them to one (or two) per year. When they disappeared from my loot box, it was still available on other peoples' loot box.

But if you can order more than one, let me know.

but after ebay fees, potential scammers on ebay with chargebacks etc.. not sure .

Totally agree. The cyberhammer is totally ripe for ebay fraud.

Last edited: