Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cyberquad and Cybertruck for kids

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just finished assembling mine. Couple issues, which I'll call Radio Flyer about Monday.

Left rear hub cab, one screw is blocked from threads by exposed tube.

Steering assembly feels loose, not the handle bars (which are tight). There is a bunch of play by lifting up on the handle bars.

Haven't driven it, will call first.

FYI, I'm a former bike mechanic so I'm familiar with how it should feel.

Just finished assembling mine. Couple issues, which I'll call Radio Flyer about Monday.

Left rear hub cab, one screw is blocked from threads by exposed tube.

Steering assembly feels loose, not the handle bars (which are tight). There is a bunch of play by lifting up on the handle bars.

Haven't driven it, will call first.

FYI, I'm a former bike mechanic so I'm familiar with how it should feel.
Got mine and recently put it together, i noticed the front steering felt loose as well. Did you ever hear back from them about it?

Got mine and recently put it together, i noticed the front steering felt loose as well. Did you ever hear back from them about it?
I didn't call, fixed it myself. It was a quick fix as I think they are missing a washer.

It is an irregular washer though so I cut out some rubber about 4mm thick. Works like a charm.

All you do is remove the bottom bolt from the steer tube and wiggle off the tie rods from the steer tube. You'll see that it has a rectangular male end. This is where the noise is coming from as this rattles. It is rattling as the bolt can't cause this assembly to mate flush. The 4mm thick rubber fills that gap.

Anyone know how to replace a kid’s Cyberquad motor that’s burned out? Thx!
The motor looks "off the shelf". I'd like to know how to fix it. When I was looking at upgrading the motor I fond these sites. None of these are verified to work, honestly did very little research but I do believe the motor is off the shelf.

Need help selecting parts for Razor Quad 500 upgrade : ElectricScooterParts.com Support
48 Volt Electric Scooter and Bicycle Motors - ElectricScooterParts.com
BEMONOC 24 Volt 350 Watt MY1016Z3 Gear Reduction Electric Motor with 9 Tooth Sprocket - - Amazon.com

The motor looks "off the shelf". I'd like to know how to fix it. When I was looking at upgrading the motor I fond these sites. None of these are verified to work, honestly did very little research but I do believe the motor is off the shelf.

Need help selecting parts for Razor Quad 500 upgrade : ElectricScooterParts.com Support
BEMONOC 24 Volt 350 Watt MY1016Z3 Gear Reduction Electric Motor with 9 Tooth Sprocket - - Amazon.com
Thanks so much for the leads!!

I would like a second battery and possibly charger for ours. Any ideas?