Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CyberTruck at Tesla Bethesda

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• IMG_0080.jpeg
    IMG_0080.jpeg
    373.8 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_0081.jpeg
    IMG_0081.jpeg
    412.9 KB · Views: 33
What are your opinions on the size of it.
I thought it was big. Based on pictures and videos I had seen, I imagined it smaller and more compact. But in person, it was real big, full size truck type of big. Maybe not as high as a full size truck though. And very imposing.

That’s on size. Whether pretty or ugly, that’s a personal preference. It’s surely unique, so there will undoubtedly be backlash on aesthetics. Seeing it in person, it is certainly growing on me.

Reactions: HitchHiker71
well, we were there. we took our tesla, to tesla, to buy a tesla, then we drove that tesla, to another tesla, to look at a tesla.

Judging from what this looks like in person, and the line out the door, I'll be picking up more shares in Jan. I liked it more in person than I expected.

I'm not posting pics/videos. there are a billion, just go see it.

What are your opinions on the size of it.
Its smaller and longer than you think. I'm 6'3" and was surprised I could see right over it. I actually love the way this thing looks in person.. but the range and pricing are a big disappointment. Will be back to Mont Mall this weekend to do an overnight test drive of the Model S.. and Im wondering now that the launch is over will they remove the ropes from around the Cybertruck and allow people to see the interior & bed.

Reactions: HitchHiker71