Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CyberTruck (CT) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Tiger

Oct 31, 2016
The real UN
Past waiting rooms have been a blast so decided to start one for the CT. Let's go!

I myself am in the "Other Europe" region so I don't even have the option to order yet (I wouldn't want the first few years batch any ways 😉 sour grapes).

My wishes for the CT are that it would have performance equal or better than the Model X Plaid and hopefully lower manufacturing complexity would allow lower price (otherwise TSLA will make a killing of a profit). Now that Plaid only comes in 6-seat variant it is already easier to swallow the bitter pill of having to go without 7 seats.

Any takers?

BDFA5223-7208-414D-B03C-E93C0E749457.jpeg

Another waiting thread!! Love the idea @Tiger !(my CT order is from 2021 without price indication)

Do we know full dimensions of the model currently being paraded as the production ready finalist? Looking at the width, wonder if dimensions will be different for the non US models?
BTW- how are you getting to know the cancellations??

Reactions: Tiger
Look ma...no yoke! Folding rear seat! Mirrors and wiper!

Exciting to see the CT looking closer to production ready. Really hoping the front light bar didn't get scrapped. Also, I was wanting to see the side sail pillar storage on this closer to production prototype. Still no sign on what the frunk will look like/how it will open. Liking that there seems to be a real console in the front vs. an extra seat. I'd personally take the proper armrest and storage over a front bench seat.

Is that a small rear seat screen like the S/X have at 2:50 mark into that video? If so, I'm glad some of the higher end touches from the S/X might come to the CT. Hopefully ventilated seats make it into production.

This waiting game can get tricky! For example, I currently have a M3LR, that I was expecting to trade-in for the CT. With the recent price changes, my M3 has been severely devalued. My fear is that when the new/refreshed M3 arrives, I will take another financial hit. Those of us that don't have deep pockets are biting our nails waiting...

This waiting game can get tricky! For example, I currently have a M3LR, that I was expecting to trade-in for the CT. With the recent price changes, my M3 has been severely devalued. My fear is that when the new/refreshed M3 arrives, I will take another financial hit. Those of us that don't have deep pockets are biting our nails waiting...
Assume you picked up the CT tommorow. Add up all the costs you would entail, insurance, loss of use of money, depreciation, trips to the SvC to fix issues, must have mods and upgrades, like S/S delete..😁

I'll bet when you total those costs that you are saving, any potential cost hit on your current M3 will pale in comparison.

Greater than zero chance if you put those savings over the next year in to TSLA stock, you will do quite well.