Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybertruck wrapped like a F150, also sneak peak under the frunk.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No. I remember, it's odd because the kool-aid is typically referring to a cult following or just absolute loyalty. That doesn't make sense here.

You're sitting there trying to convince everyone that there is no such thing as "Tesla hate" (based only on your own local experience) and we're all just imagining it or projecting it from perfectly normal everyday behaviors unrelated to Teslas. I'd call that cult-like behavior.

You're sitting there trying to convince everyone that there is no such thing as "Tesla hate" (based only on your own local experience) and we're all just imagining it or projecting it from perfectly normal everyday behaviors unrelated to Teslas. I'd call that cult-like behavior.
Right. That's why people are liking my post on the subject, because I'm on an island.

But let's move on.

• Disagree
Reactions: HankLloydRight
What parts of the Cybertruck will actually be 3mm thick stainless steel? The pictures of the door skin stampings look thinner than 3mm. Same with the frunk lid. The skin looks less than 3 mm.
I would be very surprised if any non structural parts - especially door skins - will be 3mm thick stainless steel... My guess is Tesla engineers are trying to get the weight down and upgauging door skins just for bragging rights seems like a really bizarre item to needlessly increase curb weight and limit loading capacity and towing...