Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

D day tomorrow!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To our surprise we received the call from owings Mills MD that our Y PUP will be delivered Saturday am. Will be able to pick it up Saturday afternoon!
Midnight silver metallic
21”uberturbine Wheels

hoping no significant production issues. We have been tracking its path since it left the factory.
Vin xx1414

Ordered on 5/2/20

Reactions: EinSV
To our surprise we received the call from owings Mills MD that our Y PUP will be delivered Saturday am. Will be able to pick it up Saturday afternoon!
Midnight silver metallic
21”uberturbine Wheels

hoping no significant production issues. We have been tracking its path since it left the factory.
Vin xx1414

Ordered on 5/2/20
To clarify. Original delivery was suppose to be this Saturday. We were told on Wednesday it was pushed back to next Tuesday. Received another call today that it’s being delivered Saturday am.

Enjoy! The guys at Owings Mills are really great. We are anxiously awaiting ours (MSM, black interior, 19" wheels, FSD) to be delivered there, hopefully very soon. Have a VIN in the page source and talked with one of the managers there yesterday.

ItsMYwifesY how do you track it from the factory? Mine is suppose to be here to at Tyco Rd. Just sold my CF Model 3 on 5/16 and ordered white/white Performance.

Tyco has not delivered any white/white yet so might be the 1st one dont know. Dont get me wrong I am in rush but no where to drive it YET.

we kept calling Tesla and spoke to operations a few times. We were told it was in New Mexico at one point and then another Atlanta. Not sure if that was 100% accurate.

Thank you. She is amazing. Unbelievable power and didn’t notice any significant defect issues that some have reported. The rear seats seem to struggle going down automatically. Going to see if they loosen up a little before scheduling service.
The panel to the charging port seems a little off alignment.

The car drives fine and didn’t notice any significant bouncing on tougher roads.

planning to have the front wrapped in clean PPF plus ceramic coat the rest of the exterior plus interior.

car is just amazing to drive as well as look at :).

will post pictures.