Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dangerous Loaner Provided for X Service

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So 2 weeks into ownership, I have a few minor issues to take care of but I have an urgent repair required (large gap in driver window allowing water and road noise to enter the cabin). Guess what car they provide me as a loaner? From one of the most expensive SUV to the least expensive SUV. Fine..., hopefully it only takes a day so I'm not going to be too picky. It's not like my X's HW2 safety features are working anyways.

What makes me mad is that the loaner vehicle is dangerous to drive as it does not have the proper tires to handle the icy road conditions. It's been freezing rain in Toronto and the roads are covered with a sheet of ice yet this rental has generic all-seasons whereas even the Nokian winters on the X have issues handling it.

I know some of you guys are upgrading to a Tesla and don't expect fast valet service or reasonable loaner cars but there are also people that are downgrading to a Tesla and are use to this level of service so it's a big disappointment, especially when the car is over $140,000.

IMG_0657.JPG

Reactions: deonb