TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Dash cam installer for Vancouver bc area?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Nauti-Boy, Mar 8, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Nauti-Boy

Nauti-Boy Member

Hello forum members. I would like to have a dash cam steep to see around the car. Anyone know of a good installer in the Vancouver BC area?

2. noics

noics Member

I'm also wondering about a good installer in Vancouver for the Blackvue in a Model X. Can anybody share costs?

3. CFinVancouver

CFinVancouver Member

I would recommend N-motion in North Burnaby. I do not have cameras installed by them, but I have had parking sensors done. I have spoken to them about Blackview cameras and had an estimate. If I remember correctly, it is about 300 cdn labour on top of the unit price for a dual camera setup. They have experience with Teslas and explained how they go about wiring in.

4. f-stop

f-stop Active Member

my Blackvuew 650gw-2ch was installed a couple years ago by RPM Electronics in Burnaby, they did a good job.
    At the time they had a bit of a discount for BC Tesla Owners Club members, and my understanding was they had done quite a few Blackvue installations in Model S before I had mine done. They charged me 2hrs @ $80/hr + the dashcam cost.

5. Kuhz

Kuhz Member

If you’re up for a trip, Calibred Customs is coming to Seattle next week I believe. They’re the top dog in Tesla dashcam installs

6. CalBlue 85D

CalBlue 85D Member

7. Decibelle

Decibelle Member

8. Nauti-Boy

Nauti-Boy Member

Thanks everyone for the info. Extremely helpful. I will contact them. CHEERS.

9. noics

noics Member

yes thanks all, will reach out to these guys.