Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dash Swap - Wood for White 23 Fremont

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picking up my new MYLR5 white on black next week from Indianapolis and I’d really love to see if anyone in the Midwest would be interested in swapping for their white dash and door trim. FWIW my model is Fremont built. I am aware RPMTesla offers this but why not cut out the middle man.

If anyone is interested, reply here or you may DM me.

The most economical option (other than swapping with someone else) would be to buy some white vinyl wrap and, with some trial and error, wrap it yourself.

You could also try plasti-dip. I personally would not spend $300 just to make my dash trim white. But if your time is more valuable then have at it!

Reactions: towndrunk
Picking up my new MYLR5 white on black next week from Indianapolis and I’d really love to see if anyone in the Midwest would be interested in swapping for their white dash and door trim. FWIW my model is Fremont built. I am aware RPMTesla offers this but why not cut out the middle man.

If anyone is interested, reply here or you may DM me.
Did you ever find someone to do this? I’m in Indianapolis and I just got my blue on white yesterday, and I want the wood trim. Let’s meet up!