Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dashboard panel information.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today I lost the ability to have trip information posted on the right side of the dashboard. Prior to today I had trips on the right and energy on the left. When I went to reactivate it by holding down the right scroll wheel all I get is car status and climate control. On the control screen when I hit trips it gives the information and a check mark to show on instrument cluster. Cannot get it to show on the instrument cluster. Can anyone give me an idea on how to put trips back on the dashboard. I have the 2nd generation Infotainment panel and am running 2022.40.1 upgrade. My car is a 2013 MS.
Thank you

Check Control Panel under Autopilot, and uncheck any expanded views. On my 2020, there are 2 different check boxes for expanded views. Even under expanded views, the trip info will still display briefly for detail not available on the big screen, for intersections and interchange lane information, or a turn coming up. Also, the energy and status displays will briefly display changes before rehiding themselves to allow the expanded virtual display. disclamer -- I don't have 2022.40.1, so it could well be just a new bug introduced.