TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Dashcam Install by Calibred Customs

Discussion in 'Model X' started by ckwong, Jun 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. lymex2017

lymex2017 Member

I installed an IRO dashcam yesterday onto my MX in 10 minutes, no visible wire, and even the camera is hidden behind the rear mirror.

2. RVD98072

RVD98072 Member

I also recently had Johnny's team over at Calibred do an install of the blackvue 2 channel dashcam on my model x. The got came to the house and did a superb job. All wires are hidden.

I thought long and hard about doing it myself since I have done this before but I just didn't feel comfortable messing with the camera and sensors.

3. Sebz

Sebz Member

Anybody know someone that comes as highly recommended on the east coast? DC metro Area.

4. sid.dahiya

sid.dahiya New Member

I have the Calibred Folks coming over on Friday (3/23) to do a Blackvue 750S-2CH install on my Model X. I've been DIY dashcams in my previous cars, but I am definitely not going to be messing with the AP or any of the other components by myself. Once things are done, I'll try and do a post with pics and everything.

5. cartech

cartech Member

I see you are in Redmond, I'm in Bellevue and getting delivery next week. Are they in Seattle to do the install? How did you get hold of them? If they are here I might get the install done next week.