Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dashcam Install by Calibred Customs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also recently had Johnny's team over at Calibred do an install of the blackvue 2 channel dashcam on my model x. The got came to the house and did a superb job. All wires are hidden.

I thought long and hard about doing it myself since I have done this before but I just didn't feel comfortable messing with the camera and sensors.

I have the Calibred Folks coming over on Friday (3/23) to do a Blackvue 750S-2CH install on my Model X. I've been DIY dashcams in my previous cars, but I am definitely not going to be messing with the AP or any of the other components by myself. Once things are done, I'll try and do a post with pics and everything.

I have the Calibred Folks coming over on Friday (3/23) to do a Blackvue 750S-2CH install on my Model X. I've been DIY dashcams in my previous cars, but I am definitely not going to be messing with the AP or any of the other components by myself. Once things are done, I'll try and do a post with pics and everything.

I see you are in Redmond, I'm in Bellevue and getting delivery next week. Are they in Seattle to do the install? How did you get hold of them? If they are here I might get the install done next week.