Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Day 365! Who is still in love with their Y? Who's fallen out of love? Why?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
15 months and only 4,570 miles (Lol...thanks pandemic) on my LR VIN 24XX. I've had so many stupid little issues along the way, but this is by far my favorite car I've ever owned... including my late 2001 Trans Am with T-tops. Every time I step on the accelerator, I smile. It's a friggin' blast.

Still like the car. It took about 5 service visits for Tesla to correct assembly/delivery issues, but the car has been solid since then.

I am growing increasingly frustrated that there hasn't been a single meaningful software update since I bought the car in December. The "double fire" holiday update was nothing more than a UI downgrade that introduced usability problems that haven't been fixed. And no MYP track mode, wiper fixes, v11, or a bunch of other things that seem to constantly be right at the horizon. At least I didn't buy FSD.

And I think Tesla is starting to get leapfrogged by other EVs on basic features like blind-spot monitoring, cross-traffic, wireless carplay, HUD, etc. etc. The next few years should be exciting for EVs.

Yeah, nothing meaningful like Pure Vision and FSD beta v9. :rolleyes:

To Tesla SW engineers, those are "minor bug fixes" and not even worth mentioning.

All you do is spin the same old tired FUD.

Still like the car. It took about 5 service visits for Tesla to correct assembly/delivery issues, but the car has been solid since then.

I am growing increasingly frustrated that there hasn't been a single meaningful software update since I bought the car in December. The "double fire" holiday update was nothing more than a UI downgrade that introduced usability problems that haven't been fixed. And no MYP track mode, wiper fixes, v11, or a bunch of other things that seem to constantly be right at the horizon. At least I didn't buy FSD.

And I think Tesla is starting to get leapfrogged by other EVs on basic features like blind-spot monitoring, cross-traffic, wireless carplay, HUD, etc. etc. The next few years should be exciting for EVs.