Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DC metro area get together

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As long as you realize you pretty much just opened this up to all EVs (not that I am complaining because I am a supporter of the movement but I was under the impression that this was to be a Tesla event)

In any case, the more the merrier! Maybe we will get some others to show up!

True. If that's a concern for people we can take it down. I volunteered at one of the events last year. It was fun and I think I sold 3 model S's. We already have a few future owners showing up. But you're right, the event had changed a bit from our original "plan".

True. If that's a concern for people we can take it down. I volunteered at one of the events last year. It was fun and I think I sold 3 model S's. We already have a few future owners showing up. But you're right, the event had changed a bit from our original "plan".

Again, to be 100% clear, I really don't mind opening it up (if you are wanting to keep tabs). Having participated in the EV Sociability Run this year it was great fun being around so many EV enthusiasts :) It was very informative and fun asking others about their cars. I even got to see one of the original RAV4 EVs!