Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DCU - joint applicants?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Model Y we have on order will be through both my wife's and my name, as per the Tesla profile. I created a DCU account and became a member, but nowhere in that process or looking at the loan app am I seeing anything for joint applicants. Has anybody been through this, or know if it will cause any issues when I go to rate match with Tesla? Thanks!

I haven't gotten to the point where I've actually done the loan application because I'm still waiting for a VIN, but on the second page of the DCU application, there's this box at the bottom and I assume by clicking yes, I can add a joint applicant.

Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 7.38.13 PM.png

Not yet, but we have about 4.5 months until our car will be here so we won't be applying anytime soon
DCU live chat helped resolve this. You need to apply from the main DCU website without being logged in to be able to add a co-borrower. If you apply while you are logged in then you'll get the screen that you and I were seeing above.

Status
Not open for further replies.