Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

DCU Loan

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a good idea. I will work on that. Also, I was talking to one of their agents and she said that I need to set up a direct deposit of my full paycheck to qualify for the lowest rates does anybody know how stickler are they about this? I have part of my paycheck set up for a direct deposit.
Yes. that's required to get the 1.24% rate, unless you have Tesla match it. In that case, you wouldn't need to do the direct deposit. Per DCU, your "entire" paycheck needs to be deposited.

Reactions: anix7776
That is a good idea. I will work on that. Also, I was talking to one of their agents and she said that I need to set up a direct deposit of my full paycheck to qualify for the lowest rates does anybody know how stickler are they about this? I have part of my paycheck set up for a direct deposit.
They are 100% stickler on this. However, their rate is so low even without direct deposit you can qualify for 1.74% (1.99% to start then a .25% discount for EV). Anoth45 .5% discount if you have direct deposit.

Applied for the DCU loan, but didn't receive an instant decision on whether I was approved or not. Looks like the loan processing dept needs to be there in office to review loan applications
Yeah, their office is closed on Sunday and today. If you didn’t get approved instantly, try call them tomorrow. They will ask you to upload MVPA with DCU as financing party.

Status
Not open for further replies.