Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dead charge port light

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all.

Just got my 2017 X back from SC to replace the steering column. It had seized.

Noticed the charge port light no longer comes on. It’s charging, but no light. I suppose they unplugged something as they removed the battery to replace the column.

In the event it is not that and in an effort to avoid having to go back to the SC, any tips to try and get it working again?

Thanks in advance for your ideas.

Hello all.

Noticed the charge port light no longer comes on. It’s charging, but no light. I suppose they unplugged something as they removed the battery to replace the column.

In the event it is not that and in an effort to avoid having to go back to the SC, any tips to try and get it working again?

Do you have any update?
I have the same issue.

Hello all.

No tips. But I did have to replace the charge port on my 2018, because some of the LEDs failed, resulting in some strange colors. Replaced under warranty. I have no idea how much the part cost.