Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dead Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Please help! My Model Y is unresponsive. It’s got the li-on 12v battery. The manual says to use a jump box to open the frunk and then connect it to the jumper posts for 20-30 seconds. I tried this with no luck. Manual says if it fails to disconnect and try again. Doors won’t open, screen won’t turn on. Nothing!
Car has at least 70% in HV battery. Any other ideas to try?

Please help! My Model Y is unresponsive. It’s got the li-on 12v battery. The manual says to use a jump box to open the frunk and then connect it to the jumper posts for 20-30 seconds. I tried this with no luck. Manual says if it fails to disconnect and try again. Doors won’t open, screen won’t turn on. Nothing!
Open a service request from your phone
Then call 877-79- Tesla or 877-798-3752
They may be able to remote into your vehicle or speed up a service vehicle to you?
Good luck

Check out this video.