Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Plaid dead after pyro fuse replacement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Rapidly, it is just a guess but it sounds to me like your HV contactors are not closing. Do you ever here a "clunk" come from under the car after it wakes up? If the contactors don't close, then the little LV battery doesn't have the capacity to handle much. You could try connecting a power supply (50A or bigger) to the LV system... and it will at least stay alive long enough to troubleshoot and allow time for software installs. This is my first Tesla so I am kinda learning as I go... and getting a lot of help from people on this forum.

@Mac Holy so I jump start the car with the power supply? like this image or do i have to do something else.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 11.10.22 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 11.10.22 AM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 21
Car has been at Tesla for a week and they haven't even looked at it yet :-(
I have questions on the repair issues:
1) if one bring a Tesla still under warranty to a Tesla Service Center, is Tesla obliged to complete the repair within a certain time frame ? (waiting for parts should NOT be an excuse IMHO). If the car sits at Service Center way too long, is there anything one can do about it ?
2) is Tesla obliged to provide the car owner with a replacement (rental paid by Tesla is OK too) ?
3) if wait time is way too long (3 months for example), anything car owner can do to get justice ?