Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DEAL or NO DEAL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 406084

What is better than buying one RED P100D, buying a second RED S100D (with 50 miles on it) to give it a company in the garage.

Excited, and looking forward to getting both of them delivered by month end.

Wow that's an amazing deal. Any idea if they allow leases on discounted cars like this? If so, do they calculate residual off of MSRP? Would make for an amazing lease deal so I"m guessing they just dont allow it.

Wow that's an amazing deal. Any idea if they allow leases on discounted cars like this? If so, do they calculate residual off of MSRP? Would make for an amazing lease deal so I"m guessing they just dont allow it.

They calculate residual based on MSRP, and they do not allow leases on cars with discounts this large. I tried when I got mine with a 42K discount and was denied.

They calculate residual based on MSRP, and they do not allow leases on cars with discounts this large. I tried when I got mine with a 42K discount and was denied.

Thanks. After I posted that, I found an epic thread on leasehackr that details the ups and downs of leasing discounted inventory teslas. The TL;DR of it seems to be:
-The discount limit used to be 42k
-Now it's supposedly 26k
-Someone also mentioned that they'd heard Tesla finance doesn't like to see payments below $700/month on Model S
-All that being said, lease deals still seem to get accepted or rejected for no rhyme or reason (just who in Tesla finance happens to be assigned to review it).
-You won't really know whether a lease deal is going to happen until you actually pull the trigger.

I’d want to know more about the car. If it sat in a showroom for 9 months and had several hundred people a day in it, it will definitely have a shopworn interior. I’ve seen some in the local Tesla store that have been on the floor for only a couple of months and the interiors are looking very tired - to put it mildly.

We bought our March built "inventory" 2015 P85D in July 2015 off one of our local Tesla showroom's floor. It had 2,901 miles on it and had been in their showroom for a while. Our NexGen I"Recaro") tan leather seats front and rear were definitely not "shopworn"... Just a quick detail to remove a little denim transfer on the seat bolsters (denim, not Tesla issue). The drivetrain has been flawless too even after we upgraded to Ludicrous.

Also, even if it did have a "shopworn interior" a $20,000+ discount more than offsets some minor wear. If it doesn't, just buy a new one at full price. EASY

We bought our March built "inventory" 2015 P85D in July 2015 off one of our local Tesla showroom's floor. It had 2,901 miles on it and had been in their showroom for a while. Our NexGen I"Recaro") tan leather seats front and rear were definitely not "shopworn"... Just a quick detail to remove a little denim transfer on the seat bolsters (denim, not Tesla issue). The drivetrain has been flawless too even after we upgraded to Ludicrous.

Also, even if it did have a "shopworn interior" a $20,000+ discount more than offsets some minor wear. If it doesn't, just buy a new one at full price. EASY

But you can get a $20,000 discount on a fresh brand new one. One that has not done a few months of show room duty and several thousand miles of full power launches in demonstration drives. Here’s an example:

A982B9B0-32B0-4351-A721-E801D2F485F4.png

P100D delivery taken, and surprisingly it came with 21" Sonic wheels for FREE, and even bigger surprise - it has ventilated seats, and new car fragrance, not a single scratch or wear/tear.

The ludacrous+ mode was added for no additional cost (as current owner offer) and of course the free supercharging on inventory P100D.

Thnx Elon xoxo

P100D delivery taken, and surprisingly it came with 21" Sonic wheels for FREE, and even bigger surprise - it has ventilated seats, and new car fragrance, not a single scratch or wear/tear.

The ludacrous+ mode was added for no additional cost (as current owner offer) and of course the free supercharging on inventory P100D.

Thnx Elon xoxo

Nice!