Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

December 2021 order estimated delivery dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my MYLR Austin build today. Only things i found wrong were that one of the headlights is not quite flush with the body work. So minor I won't even mess with getting it fixed. There is also a rattle under the phone chargers at times on a rough road. I made a service apt for that. Everything else is great. I already put over a hundred miles on it.

Update:
My second two week DD as of today
August 21-September 4
To those who gets two weeks delivery window, it means nothing!!!!!
Update: I got trade in text for second time this morning it says I can use my trade in towards my upcoming Tesla purchase
I really hope it means something
EDD is still August 21-September 4

Last edited:
Just picked up my MYLR Blu/blk, 19”, no FSD, no tow, 5 seat in Colorado Springs yesterday and drove home to Santa Fe. The VIN is Austin between 7 and 8000. Really easy process. No surprises. The Tesla rep seemed to have been working the job only since the first of the month. No introduction to the car, only help with getting our phones set up as keys. Very bad phantom breaking (12 episodes in 300 miles) issues on I-25 with not a lot of traffic while using Autopilot. Have no idea which batteries I have but it really doesn’t matter. The car checks out as pristine- no panel gaps, no rattles, drives great. (Ordered December 10, 2021).

Anyone else have this happen? My delivery date range was July 12-August 09 and has now jumped to October 22 - December 03 :(! I was sent the trade in text on May 28. This is like the 5th time they have moved the date.

Ordered Dec. 14th 2021. MYLR Black w/ Black Int. 19" Wheel. No FSD.
Got my VIN! EDD is August 17-22.

Congrats! Was your EDD right before VIN. Oct-Dec range?
Thank you. Yes on EDD, I was checking daily and it was Oct-Dec range prior to the VIN. Also, Tesla didn't inform me that a VIN had been assigned to me so not sure I would of known if I hadn't been checking. The only delivery task that opened in app was my insurance, the August 17-22 EDD has stayed the same but the app just says to check back later to schedule my appointment. I am in NYC and my VIN noted giga-texas as production location. Sorry probably TMI.

Thank you. Yes on EDD, I was checking daily and it was Oct-Dec range prior to the VIN. Also, Tesla didn't inform me that a VIN had been assigned to me so not sure I would of known if I hadn't been checking. The only delivery task that opened in app was my insurance, the August 17-22 EDD has stayed the same but the app just says to check back later to schedule my appointment. I am in NYC and my VIN noted giga-texas as production location. Sorry probably TMI.
I am also waiting in NYC. Aug 22 EDD. Where is your delivery center?