Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

December 2021 order estimated delivery dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I didn’t see a thread for December 2021 order Estimated delivery dates (EDD). So here is the start of the thread. Check my signature for my updates.

Order Date (OD): 12/10/2021
Estimated Delivery Date (EDD): Unknown
VIN : No
Pickup location: Los Angeles
Model Y Long Range (MYLR)
Red
20” Induction wheels
White & Black interior
No FSD
Tow hitch

Model 3 LR Red
Ordered Dec. 1
Paying cash
Initial EDD "February"

Around Dec 5 EDD changed to Jan 6 - Feb 2
On Dec 10, EDD changed to Feb 2 - March 2

Wish I knew about the EDD chaos before I turned in my leased Lexus. I'm sharing a beater Nissan with my 2 teenagers until the M3 arrives. 🙄
There could be many EDD changes. sometimes Your date becomes sooner, narrows down in range and then can push back later. This was my experience with my MYP order from 9/2021 which I converted to MYLR in 12/2021. EDD can be more certain when a VIN is assigned.

Model 3 LR Red
Ordered Dec. 1
Paying cash
Initial EDD "February"

Wish I knew about the EDD chaos before I turned in my leased Lexus. I'm sharing a beater Nissan with my 2 teenagers until the M3 arrives. 🙄
There are posts in here about a discord that monitors the inventory, which you could snag one from if you need something sooner and don't have the stomach for the nightmare/circus that is the EDD game.

Reactions: voxel
Model 3 LR Red
Ordered Dec. 1
Paying cash
Initial EDD "February"

Not that you are not welcome here. But this forum is MY. Is a separate forum for M3 that may give you better delivery insight

There could be many EDD changes. sometimes Your date becomes sooner, narrows down in range and then can push back later. This was my experience with my MYP order from 9/2021 which I converted to MYLR in 12/2021. EDD can be more certain when a VIN is assigned.

Not that you are not welcome here. But this forum is MY. Is a separate forum for M3 that may give you better delivery insight
Oops, thanks for letting me know. Newbie error.

Ordered my Y LR (Blue) in early Nov with an estimated DD of June 2022. A few weeks later I upgraded to the 20 inch wheels. The next day my DD moved up to March 13-April 16th 2022. Then yesterday my DD moved back all the way to July 2022. That is odd as I can jump on the Tesla site and order a Y LR now with the same July 2022 delivery???

I ordered my current Y LR in mid April and was given a 6 week EDD.
I picked up the car 12 days after placing my order - May 1.
Placed new order for gray/white LR on 12/19 with EDD of July 2022.
Doesn't really matter as I can sell my car to a dealer soon after I get a vin.
BTW... I have gotten offers to sell right now for $10k more than I paid for it 7 months ago.
That's why I decided to move up to a '22. It shouldn't cost me any $$ out of pocket.
Currently has only has 1,200 miles - white/black/gemini.

Got a great offer on my 2020 MY LR 30th of November. December 1st ordered a MYP.

EDD Jan 13-Feb10
Pick up location Dallas
  • Model Y Performance Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
  • Deep Blue Metallic Paint
  • Performance Upgrade
  • 21’’ Überturbine Wheels
  • Black and White Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot