Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dedham MA waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Were these you'r original appointments. I had an appointment already that was rescheduled for this Friday and I'm hoping that they arent delaying appointments twice.

Hi in my case my original appt was for today and it was moved, once to Wednesday.

I did however get one email with a bunch of info and requests for confirmations — and that was just for the 12th. So I’m hopeful that means the car has arrived and is being prepped.

More specifically I got a long email on Saturday that started out with:

“Thank you for your commitment to Tesla. Your Model 3 is now being prepared for pick-up! This email has everything you need to know. Please read thoroughly and reply within 24 hours to avoid a delay.

You are currently scheduled for a Service Center Delivery
Your delivery appointment date and time: December 12 at 5:30 Please confirm scheduled appointment in your reply.”

So hopefully that will hold. As I’ve mentioned in previous threads I’ve tried to communicate about details like insurance, confirmation of the vehicle delivered locally, but have not received any replies. If I don’t hear anything tomorrow I will do a full court press to see if I can reach someone and confirm that things are in good shape for the planned delivery.

I just posted this to M3OC forum, thought I'd put it here too. I guess don't wait to long to apply for the Mass rebate!

I'm taking delivery of my MR on Friday, and whamy else would I be doing but reading forums all day. The thought randomly popped into my head that I should check out the Mor-EV webpage, for some reason. And I found this:

IMPORTANT MESSAGE
On January 1, 2019, Rebate Levels and Eligible Vehicles will CHANGE! To learn more, please visit the MOR-EV FAQ

In the FAQ section it states that after 1/1/2019 the rebate should are limited to $1,500 and for BEV and FCEV vehicles with a cost below $50,000 only.

My MR is about $2000 under the cap and I'll have it before the change takes place, so I'm hoping they should honor the original $2500 rebate. The only thing I'm worried about is if I don't get all the paperwork I need for the application from Tesla and then have to track it down. Has that happened to anyone/ what should I makes sure that I have before I leave Dedham on Friday?
I’m also taking delivery again Friday. Fingers crossed this car is better. Hopefully we could complete rebate by years end!

Looks like me you and @renzdrummer are scheduled for delivery tomorrow.
Curious if you hear anything today.
I'm going to try to confirm the car will actually be ready for delivery tomorrow, and that they have my insurance agent info.

Today, I texted them on the number which has provided updates before:
Me: Can you please confirm that my car will be ready for delivery on December 12th. The appointment had already been pushed ahead once. I hope that does not happen again. Thank you.

Them: Good morning xxxxxx, Yes it looks like your car has arrived at MA-Dedham and ready for pick up.
I'm hopeful but still, fingers crossed.

Today, I texted them on the number which has provided updates before:

I'm hopeful but still, fingers crossed.

Looks promising. I just texted the Las Vegas based coordinator I previously heard from who set up the original appt that was re-scheduled. I can't reach anyone in Dedham.

How are you handling the insurance, have they asked for your agent info to send the RMV-1 form?

Looks promising. I just texted the Las Vegas based coordinator I previously heard from who set up the original appt that was re-scheduled. I can't reach anyone in Dedham.

How are you handling the insurance, have they asked for your agent info to send the RMV-1 form?
I sold my previous car and replaced it with Model 3 using the VIN. They didn't ask me for an RMV-1 form, just a proof that I cancelled my previous registration. The insurance policy shows my Model 3 now.

I just posted this to M3OC forum, thought I'd put it here too. I guess don't wait to long to apply for the Mass rebate!

I'm taking delivery of my MR on Friday, and whamy else would I be doing but reading forums all day. The thought randomly popped into my head that I should check out the Mor-EV webpage, for some reason. And I found this:

IMPORTANT MESSAGE
On January 1, 2019, Rebate Levels and Eligible Vehicles will CHANGE! To learn more, please visit the MOR-EV FAQ

In the FAQ section it states that after 1/1/2019 the rebate should are limited to $1,500 and for BEV and FCEV vehicles with a cost below $50,000 only.

My MR is about $2000 under the cap and I'll have it before the change takes place, so I'm hoping they should honor the original $2500 rebate. The only thing I'm worried about is if I don't get all the paperwork I need for the application from Tesla and then have to track it down. Has that happened to anyone/ what should I makes sure that I have before I leave Dedham on Friday?
I turned in all the paperwork for the rebate the night we picked up the car. As mentioned in the rebate instructions specifically for Tesla, there are two MVPA sheets (Vehicle Configuration - similar to the PDF on the website, and the Final Price Sheet). They should have come in a red folder from your delivery agent, along with the vehicle registration, which you also need. The only other documents required for the rebate are the rebate form itself and a copy of your Mass ID or licence.

2.5 hours waiting for paperwork and then it turns out the car is still at another lot and is buried by other cars and can’t get out. They had to send me home in a Lyft because now I have no car.
This happened to my friend a year ago in Dedham. Feed this back to corporate. The delivery center literally has one job -- make sure your car is there before you arrive.