Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deep Blue Metallic Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep. my DA called me and updated the new due date to 20 to 22 Oct. It appears all the blues are on the same truck.
I would have been much happier if they have delivered before 14 oct as I missed my CHEPR rebate by 1 week.. :( just because of these bunch of delivery jokers.

who is your delivery advisor?

I called scheduling team yesterday and I was told I have a new delivery advisor (Teresa) now, this will be my third IDA in last 5 weeks. None of them have ever called or emailed so far in my delivery saga....still shows delivery appointment at 11/04 at Mt. Kisco, no MVPA, no VIN on on account...

who is your delivery advisor?

I called scheduling team yesterday and I was told I have a new delivery advisor (Teresa) now, this will be my third IDA in last 5 weeks. None of them have ever called or emailed so far in my delivery saga....still shows delivery appointment at 11/04 at Mt. Kisco, no MVPA, no VIN on on account...

Yep.. i am in the same boa as you untill last week.. finally they assigned new DA ( Zoe) last week and things started moving .. hv vin# and MVPA since then.. fingers crossed hopefully it happens this time

I can’t believe it’s just my bad luck or my luck can be so bad.... it’s 3rd IDA from Tesla on my account in last 6 weeks and all three are equally incompetent, seems to be competing to beat previous one in avoiding customer. Scheduling team keeps telling me that they are conveying my message to IDAs to respond or at least communicate that they exist and listening but NOTHING. I seriously doubt if they do really exist or Musk has just hired some aliens from MARS on paper as IDA.

Contrats to you on your new ride! I got a VIN and delivery date yesterday. Nov-5 can't come too soon...

Hey, I have a 2014 Sprinter 2500 "adventure van"! What do you use yours for? I'd love to have a diesel/electric hybrid Sprinter.

[Forum: Don't ban me for using the 'D' word please!]

The car is amazing - I'm honestly surprised how much I like it.

My Sprinter is used to haul my dual sport and Adventure bikes. I can fit three dual sports behind the crew seat or two big bikes (990 and 1290 size). This year we've gone to Death Valley, Mojave, Utah/Moab and Washington (WABDR) and then into BC for a 16 day Adventure trip with all of on our KTM 990's.

I plan to upfit it in the next year adding a bed, heater, solar etc. while still making it available to haul my bikes.

• Informative
Reactions: neroden
8/4/2018 Ordered 2nd Model 3, DBM, White seats, EAP, FSD, 18",AWD, non-P, No FSD
8/10/2018 added FSD
8/15/2018 Added Performance P3D-
9/7/2018 Scheduled pickup for 9/26/2018
9/21/2018 VIN Assigned (10am) 100xxx+ IIRC
9/21/2018 VIN Removed (Noon)
9/24/2018 Scheduled pickup for 10/14/2018
10/13/2018 Delivery cancelled

Other details: I am in SoCal. Dropped off my 2013 P85 with Tesla for trade on 8/4. Financing in hand.

My sales advisor told me on 10/13 that I have not matched with any cars because my config is so rare on not built often. Seems like there are enough DBM with white interior on this board to contradict his statement. He is hoping to have a car to me by the end of this month.

• Informative
Reactions: neroden
The car is amazing - I'm honestly surprised how much I like it.

My Sprinter is used to haul my dual sport and Adventure bikes. I can fit three dual sports behind the crew seat or two big bikes (990 and 1290 size). This year we've gone to Death Valley, Mojave, Utah/Moab and Washington (WABDR) and then into BC for a 16 day Adventure trip with all of on our KTM 990's.

I plan to upfit it in the next year adding a bed, heater, solar etc. while still making it available to haul my bikes.
Nice! I envy the great terrain you guys have out west. I only carry pedal powered bikes but with our platform bed we can fit two bikes, kayak and camping gear underneath with lots of room. Anyway this is a little off-topic. If you're on Sprinter-Source I can share design ideas. Same userid I have here.

Mine was delivered this week. I am unable to post pictures but coming from someone who had never had a blue car, this car is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! It's stunning and better than I hoped. You will love it!
LR/AWD/Blue/White Interior/19 wheels/EAP

Reactions: webdbbt
6FF581A4-590A-42E9-B428-C2153B3A1E5E.jpeg
View attachment 346452 Another here DBM LR AWD white interior , 19”s skipped AP for now northern Virginia Tyco rd store
Day one reservation , ordered 10/19 edit gone.
Waiting, hoping it’s not to long
....not my car in the pic ..... saw one at my local store in Tyson’s corner beautiful combo.

Last edited:
Reactions: webdbbt