Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Default Audio Source?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone,

New guy on the forum here :) I'm about a month into my new P85+ and loving it...best car I have ever owned or driven, and I've driven a lot over the years. I love everything about it except I have one pet peeve that I am developing. I'm sure I'm not alone on this one. I use Spotify on my iPhone via Bluetooth for music almost exclusively, but for some reason there is no way for the car to remember that, so I have to manually select it every time I get in the car. My BMW (that I gave up to get a Model S) used to remember bluetooth and start playing right when I sat down. Is there really no way to tell the car to default to my iphone for audio? Seems so obvious I'd be amazed if there really was no way to change it.

I searched around but couldn't find an answer, so I figured I'd start a thread and ask. Thanks in advance for your replies.

Thanks guys,
Dan

Welcome and congrats on the P85+. I find having to select the bluetooth device and hitting play once you selected very annoying too. I don't think there is a way around it, however, in the current firmware. Maybe that's something that will change in future updates.