Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Defects after collection M3S+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,
Picked up my white model 3 standard plus yesterday. Generally very happy with it.
I've noticed a few issues with build quality, some I'll live with like the panel gaps in the door chrome trim aren't too bad but a few mm out. Paint around the parking sensors is poor, again I can just about live with this. But the rear interior rear window seals are really bad, too big and don't fit correctly and have a number of imperfections.
I'm sure this has been asked before, but I couldn't find anything whilst searching - please could someone let me know how to notify Tesla, I'm hoping Tesla can fix at my home or work, otherwise it's a 5 hour round trip.
Thanks in advance,

Hi All,
Picked up my white model 3 standard plus yesterday. Generally very happy with it.
I've noticed a few issues with build quality, some I'll live with like the panel gaps in the door chrome trim aren't too bad but a few mm out. Paint around the parking sensors is poor, again I can just about live with this. But the rear interior rear window seals are really bad, too big and don't fit correctly and have a number of imperfections.
I'm sure this has been asked before, but I couldn't find anything whilst searching - please could someone let me know how to notify Tesla, I'm hoping Tesla can fix at my home or work, otherwise it's a 5 hour round trip.
Thanks in advance,

Use the app to schedule service and pick Other will go to Mobile. This assumes they have mobile service in your area. If closest SC is 5 hours they may not because they work out of SC’s. But you can still use app to schedule SC.