Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delay seat setting until actually seated?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Amina

Mar 22, 2023
I am 5 foot 2" (on a good day); so the seat is adjusted to be further forward when driving than when I want to exit and enter the car. I move the seat back to get out; but, when I return the seat automatically moves forward before I get into the driver's seat.

Any thoughts?

I'm a new owner and not familiar with suggesting improvements to the designers. Help here would be welcome. Thanks!

I am 5 foot 2" (on a good day); so the seat is adjusted to be further forward when driving than when I want to exit and enter the car. I move the seat back to get out; but, when I return the seat automatically moves forward before I get into the driver's seat.

Any thoughts?

I'm a new owner and not familiar with suggesting improvements to the designers. Help here would be welcome. Thanks!
There is an easy entry setting and you can tell your profile to use the easy entry setting. Then you sit down in the car, you would need to select your profile after you are seated. It's an extra step when you start the car, a bit of a trade-off for the easy entry setup.

There is an easy entry setting and you can tell your profile to use the easy entry setting. Then you sit down in the car, you would need to select your profile after you are seated. It's an extra step when you start the car, a bit of a trade-off for the easy entry setup.
What is the extra step? Pressing the brake? Easy Entry switches to your profile with a brake press.

• Informative
Reactions: Ogre