Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivered yesterday, today $7500 discount rolled out

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
LOL... Having déjà vu. Last December I was stalling to try and get the supposed Build Back Better $10k. Was bummed that I missed out on it, but glad I got the $55k car when I did. With the new $7500 discount, I looked at the numbers on a quick trade it (to get the "comfort suspension"), it's not a good deal esp with interest rates. Oh well. I'll take my 2022 CO rebate and put it towards MPP.

Let's be honest. If you can afford a MY, you should be grateful. This first world problem of high-earners crying over the tax breaks is kicking sand in the face of 90% of the world population. Just sayin'. 😂

It’s all in the timing- Airline Captain buddy had to retire at the Federally required age of 60. Next day the feds upped the retirement age to 65. No the Airline nor the Feds would let him come back to work. He lost $250,000-300,000 of potential income per year for the next five years to 65. Answer is= He knew what the retirement age was when he got hired. 😜☹️

LOL... Having déjà vu. Last December I was stalling to try and get the supposed Build Back Better $10k. Was bummed that I missed out on it, but glad I got the $55k car when I did. With the new $7500 discount, I looked at the numbers on a quick trade it (to get the "comfort suspension"), it's not a good deal esp with interest rates. Oh well. I'll take my 2022 CO rebate and put it towards MPP.

Let's be honest. If you can afford a MY, you should be grateful. This first world problem of high-earners crying over the tax breaks is kicking sand in the face of 90% of the world population. Just sayin'. 😂
I did not realize the MY was $55k last year.

Took delivery on Dec 10th... only got the $3750.
Asked them about the 10k free supercharging miles and got a "you don't qualify! thank you!"
Did you get the discount immediately on the purchase price? I took delivery of a model 3 in NJ on December 9th. The amount that was charged to my bank account is exactly $3,750 more than what it should be and what is stated on the Purchase Agreement. Should I expect a check in the mail or will I need to contact Tesla (I tried calling but after 1 hour on hold I gave up, for now).

Did you get the discount immediately on the purchase price? I took delivery of a model 3 in NJ on December 9th. The amount that was charged to my bank account is exactly $3,750 more than what it should be and what is stated on the Purchase Agreement. Should I expect a check in the mail or will I need to contact Tesla (I tried calling but after 1 hour on hold I gave up, for now).
You should be able to still text your sales advisor, whoever texted you regarding the VIN and that the car is ready.