Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Checklists

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are a few delivery checklists/videos/posts out there now. They do a pretty good job listing out the various issues people are seeing with their MY... just curious if anyone has seen or made one that includes a "Can be fixed by SC" check mark to any of them? Or what specific tolerances are to be expected with gaps etc.

This could help understand where to draw the line and not accept delivery while doing a check of the MY on delivery day.

There are a few delivery checklists/videos/posts out there now. They do a pretty good job listing out the various issues people are seeing with their MY... just curious if anyone has seen or made one that includes a "Can be fixed by SC" check mark to any of them? Or what specific tolerances are to be expected with gaps etc.

This could help understand where to draw the line and not accept delivery while doing a check of the MY on delivery day.

This would be super helpful. We're picking up on Saturday and haven't yet decided which checklist to use. If anyone has insight into what issues SCs can actually fix (and which mobile service can fix) that would be helpful.