Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Date Range for Canadian Production cars

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you pbrulott. Here is a first shot of the car before it gets too dirty.
We can already see dust on the hood... thank you winter, and Quebec :crying:

20130218dsc5063456789.jpg

Simply stunning! Thanks for the picture. I don't get tired of seeing picture of the TMS in real life situation.

Toto_48313, with the P5 spot, for how long have you been waiting for this very moment?

hum... I put my reservation on march 28th, 2009. I configure it on december 4th 2012.
So yes, I waited it for almost 4 years... but now it's over... I can enjoy it!

[off topic] The most funny thing now, is how many mobile phone I can see in my mirror...they are all over. Like if every body wants a picture a a green plate. I never notice that for cars behind a leaf which as also a green plate.[/off topic]

Yaaaa - more Albertans! Surge you have the same dates as me......Mine is black.

I understand there is also a Model S going to a customer in Cold Lake.
Just adding up the Alberta members from this thread; that would make 8+ Model S cars in Alberta, so far, hopefully more.
No bad considering our population base and that we are considered by many as "oil country"

Would be good to get some 70 or 90 Amp J1772 charging stations strategically located around the province.

hum... I put my reservation on march 28th, 2009. I configure it on december 4th 2012.
So yes, I waited it for almost 4 years... but now it's over... I can enjoy it!

[off topic] The most funny thing now, is how many mobile phone I can see in my mirror...they are all over. Like if every body wants a picture a a green plate. I never notice that for cars behind a leaf which as also a green plate.[/off topic]

We have green plates in Quebec?

Green plates are cool for sure but up to now they are a nice to have as there is no HOV lanes in Quebec allowing green plate owners to have priority. Maybe in the future!

I've seen Leafs and i-Mievs with it. Yet to see a Model S in the wild with a green plate...

Currently it seems that it is only used for validating whether you have the right to access EV only parking spots. I was hoping for access to the commuter lane on the 15 north ... maybe in the future.

I never noticed it before in the wild either until this morning's drive when I got behind a Volt. I did see it on an S last Saturday as a new owner was driving it out of the service center but I guess that doesn't count.

Currently it seems that it is only used for validating whether you have the right to access EV only parking spots. I was hoping for access to the commuter lane on the 15 north ... maybe in the future.

I never noticed it before in the wild either until this morning's drive when I got behind a Volt. I did see it on an S last Saturday as a new owner was driving it out of the service center but I guess that doesn't count.

Clea,

Do you have your car yet?

Just received a very pleasant call from Hans in Toronto. Our car is in Vancouver to be inspected, detailed and loaded onto an enclosed transport bound for Manitoba!! It should arrive this coming Monday (25th). This is early in our delivery window (Feb 22- Mar 8). The only problem I have is that I'll be out of the country on Monday (returning Thursday). My spouse will be able to receive the car, but I'm disappointed to miss the delivery experience after waiting over 14 months. We installed the NEMA 14-50 on Saturday. Hans is going to have four 19" rims shipped with the car (quoted $1000 FYI).

Very excited, but bittersweet to miss the delivery.

Bien sur !

View attachment 16831

Catgorie de plaques d'immatriculation | Immatriculation | SAAQ

oops, sorry for the repetition, I took too much time editing this post ...

In other news : P40 has landed in town ... Delivery tomorrow at 1pm .... :)

and Actually my plate is green and has VEA as letter may be for : Vehicule Electrique A class ;-)

Have a good night... tomorrow your life will never be like before.

- - - Updated - - -

I officially received my complete VIN# (6004) from Tesla. It's Alex who's assigned as my DS.

Right now, my car is at the beginning of the assembly line. It should get to the end of the assembly line in about one week !!

It's more and more REAL !! Hope Spring will come along with the car !! :)

Coming soon, in less than a month you will have it!

Alex is the unique delivery manager for Quebec for now.