Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Day - Model Y LR!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After ordering on September 1, I know have my MY parked in the garage. Overall, I’m very happy with the car. I only found 1 paint issue and 1 piece of trim misaligned (rocker panel on passenger side). Only one mechanical issue, the rear seats don’t fold down using the release buttons. They seem to be positioned too close together so they can’t fall forward. I’m sure this will be a simple fix with a service appointment. Did notice tire pressure at 45psi which seems high but I’m come from drivIng ICE vehicles for the last 30 years. I have the 20” tires on the lovely Induction wheels. What PSI are you guys running?

38FC7579-C129-4832-8889-391A8BDC27C7.jpeg
D70913BC-E084-4708-B4A5-4AB3CE21FF5B.jpeg

Congrats! I've read that the higher pressures up to ~42 are better for range and efficiency, but if you find the ride too stiff, try reducing to 38.

I genuinely enjoy reading the happy delivery experiences here.

Maybe it's the reflection in the pic, but the window sill on the rear D/S door seems to be disjointed with the sill of the window behind it. Just wondering if that's the case because I have seen it on a lot of Ys
Good eye! I went over the car last night in my garage and didn’t notice the door being disjointed, but will check again. Overall, panel, door and trim alignment was good, no major issues. Will definitely check it out again and report back. Thanks

There is a label inside the drivers door which should have on it the recommended tire pressure for the car with the wheels you ordered it with, On our 19" Model S it's 45PSI and on our 21" Model S it's 42 PSI I'll bet your recommended tire pressure is in that range, but again, check the label inside the door

And congratulations on getting your MSM Model Y, Our daughter is supposed to pick hers up tomorrow

• Informative
Reactions: DanDi58