Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Experiences at the Bellevue, WA store?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just out of curiosity, were the two of you day 1 reservation holders? If not when did you put in your reservations?

Just curious how far into the "line" Tesla is in with their Seattle area deliveries.

I'm very excited for you getting your cars soon!

Lol not even close. Reserved February 23rd of this year. Mine is a RWD.....hope it comes On time and doesn’t have damage

Strange. Are you trading in a car? Cash or finance? Wonder if that's holding up your final MVPA.

I haven't pinged or heard from my IDA this week so far so I'm not sure if the car is already at Bellevue or not. Though, the AWD thread had some chatter about some Seattle deliveries being delayed/rescheduled this week due to a logistics issue.

Your appointment for this Saturday still shows up in your account though, right?

Happy delivery day! Let us know how it goes.

My IDA informed me last night at 930pm that my car made it to Bellevue. I’m guessing they will have to do updates, inspections, and detail today but I am hopefully getting my car tomorrow!

Ugh exciting and nerveracking. I hope your delivery goes well and that neither of our cars have any issues!

Reactions: Kermee and Araman0
Are you out enjoying your car?! Lol

Oops... I forgot to update this thread. But the short answer is, I got the dreaded call yesterday.

Happy delivery day! Let us know how it goes.

My IDA informed me last night at 930pm that my car made it to Bellevue. I’m guessing they will have to do updates, inspections, and detail today but I am hopefully getting my car tomorrow!

Ugh exciting and nerveracking. I hope your delivery goes well and that neither of our cars have any issues!

My car was one of the 30 or so cars that wasn't going to make it to Seattle & Bellevue over the next few days. Sounds like yours came in before ours. So congratulations! Good luck to your delivery tomorrow!

Mine was rescheduled to Monday, 8/27. Right now, they're saying the car should make it to Bellevue by Sunday, the day before. But at this point, I'm not holding my breath. My friend rescheduled his to next Friday, 8/31. But from several deliveries I've heard about at Bellevue from yesterday, the cars were delivered in great condition! Good luck tomorrow and keep us posted!

Oops... I forgot to update this thread. But the short answer is, I got the dreaded call yesterday.

My car was one of the 30 or so cars that wasn't going to make it to Seattle & Bellevue over the next few days. Sounds like yours came in before ours. So congratulations! Good luck to your delivery tomorrow!

Mine was rescheduled to Monday, 8/27. Right now, they're saying the car should make it to Bellevue by Sunday, the day before. But at this point, I'm not holding my breath. My friend rescheduled his to next Friday, 8/31. But from several deliveries I've heard about at Bellevue from yesterday, the cars were delivered in great condition! Good luck tomorrow and keep us posted!

Oh man. Geez! Yours is AWD though right? I’m still dreading a “we tried to update the software and there is an issue” call.

I took delivery this morning. Not everything was perfect (scratches on the hood, a seal bulging, and another not quite flush around the edge of the glass roof. The delivery person said these are fairly normal and will “relax” over time), but they buffed out the scrathes I think - it started raining so couldn’t see real well. We will see if I notice any other issues in better lighting.

My center console is already scratched up but that isn’t a deal breaker because I’m planning on wrapping it anyway.

I just noticed a small chip on the top edge of the 15 inch screen casing. A bit annoying but I can live with it.

I will say that the car is not super clean on the inside. Seems like there is dust or debris from transport somewhat in the vents.

Another person refused delivery because his car had the front fender panel compressed in like 1/8th of an inch. Tesla told him they might not be able to fix it so he is getting a new vin in 2-6 weeks.

It still somewhat felt like I was at a shady car dealership but hopefully they take care of us for the next decade if anything happens or is wrong with the car.

Time to get used to driving it.

• Informative
Reactions: Kermee and iamec
I also noticed the door panel in the drivers side rear area seems to be semi poorly secured so it pops up a little bit. I tried popping it into place or something but that doesn’t seem to be how it works.

Definitely not premium luxury car quality but still by far the nicest car I’ve ever had.

Also, my vin is 49xxx and my manufacture sticker says 08/18. I ordered on 8/7/2018. I don’t think I believe that it was made this month.

• Informative
Reactions: Kermee and iamec
I also noticed the door panel in the drivers side rear area seems to be semi poorly secured so it pops up a little bit. I tried popping it into place or something but that doesn’t seem to be how it works.

Definitely not premium luxury car quality but still by far the nicest car I’ve ever had.

Also, my vin is 49xxx and my manufacture sticker says 08/18. I ordered on 8/7/2018. I don’t think I believe that it was made this month.

Hrm. I'd keep a list of stuff you keep finding and bring it up during the next service unless it's something major.

Hrm. I'd keep a list of stuff you keep finding and bring it up during the next service unless it's something major.

Yep that’s the plan. I added a new item to the list that I may have caused myself. I put the license plate frame on the trunk to use as something I could press against to close the trunk without touching the paint but I read that the little white areas the screws go Into easily strip and start spinning. Sure enough, I can’t get the screws out. So....might have to take it in to get some help getting my plates on when they come in. Ayiyi!

Good luck!

Thanks! — So, turns out my vehicle was being detailed off-site and should arrive on-site at Bellevue 20th either tonight or early tomorrow morning. Granted, still a bit leery that something will come up between now and my delivery appointment tomorrow (i.e. "firmware" issue, etc.) but I have my fingers crossed.

Since I was already on-site, I asked if I could test drive a Model 3 even though I had already purchased one and tentatively having it delivered tomorrow, just so I could get familiar with it so I wouldn't take too much of their time tomorrow if everything passes my inspection. One of the managers was more than happy too and she spent her time explaining everything to me and answered all my questions, which was a real treat and extremely generous of her. I was able to "punch" it a bit and tried out EAP on SR-520 and the lane-change feature. It all worked as expected. The sound system is absolutely amazing though most likely I'll just be streaming Spotify over Bluetooth once I get my own.

Wasn't a bad day at all to go out for a spin... I believe the two red Model 3s are of the P3D+ while the silver and blue are of the LR RWD types.

pI9JIen.jpg

I took the LR RWD type out because I do NOT want to test drive the P3D+ after I had been battling whether to upgrade to it or not from my LR AWD.;)

B9bdV0w.jpg

Reactions: Araman0
Thanks! — So, turns out my vehicle was being detailed off-site and should arrive on-site at Bellevue 20th either tonight or early tomorrow morning. Granted, still a bit leery that something will come up between now and my delivery appointment tomorrow (i.e. "firmware" issue, etc.) but I have my fingers crossed.

Since I was already on-site, I asked if I could test drive a Model 3 even though I had already purchased one and tentatively having it delivered tomorrow, just so I could get familiar with it so I wouldn't take too much of their time tomorrow if everything passes my inspection. One of the managers was more than happy too and she spent her time explaining everything to me and answered all my questions, which was a real treat and extremely generous of her. I was able to "punch" it a bit and tried out EAP on SR-520 and the lane-change feature. It all worked as expected. The sound system is absolutely amazing though most likely I'll just be streaming Spotify over Bluetooth once I get my own.

Wasn't a bad day at all to go out for a spin... I believe the two red Model 3s are of the P3D+ while the silver and blue are of the LR RWD types.

pI9JIen.jpg

I took the LR RWD type out because I do NOT want to test drive the P3D+ after I had been battling whether to upgrade to it or not from my LR AWD.;)

B9bdV0w.jpg

Nice man! I have to say whoever originally detailed mine before they presented it to me for delivery seems to have not detailed it haha. Like...they couldn’t have. Either that or at least just forgot the hood.

Like I said, the seals have a ton of dust or ash or something on them. I need to get that washed off. I also have two internal seals that have bubbles in them. Like I said previously, the delivery associate said they should flatten out over time (I don’t think they will).

The stereo is indeed amazing. That and the acceleration are possibly the two best features. Have you ever owned an electric car before? I haven’t and all of the noises it makes when it is “off” kind of freak me out haha

Reactions: Kermee

pI9JIen.jpg

B9bdV0w.jpg

Did you get your car?!

I picked up mine (Solid Black Performance) today in Bellevue.Overall it was pretty clean, though i did notice that there was a lot of sand/dust between the glass and the body and the rear passenger molding has the bubble on it. I had to ask for the Diecast Model, but they did have one for me, just not in the car. Anyone have an extra USB-C they want to trade for my Thunderbolt?