Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery fee question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Put a deposit down on a p100d around 92500 with fsd. In my design I see the 1200 fee added but I don't see the 2k delivery fee added.

Is this something that gets tacked on at the end? Or did they forget?

They might’ve overlooked on it. Just take that you’re lucky enough to not have the “transport fee” added. I know I did coz I ordered an inventory LR and it was in Philadelphia (delivery to Texas) but fee was never added on my invoice. I didn’t question Tesla sales advisor nor asked about it to clarify. Hey! “Free” stuff barely happen nowadays! Cha-Ching! :)

the delivery fee is charged to home delivery or used car deliver outside of the region of it's current location

the destination fee is fee for all new vehicle to transport to the sale destination (which is where ever your closest Tesla hub/sale center is at)

There may be a confusion of terms. Inventory cars transported have a flat Transportation Fee of $2,000. The $1200 is the Delivery Fee -- $1125 Destination Fee and $75.00 Doc Fee = $1200. Transportation Fee is not part of the vehicle, so it will be added. (Since the car was transported to a location, the flat $1125 applies, the transportation fee is for the second shipping).