Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery, invoice and Blackhorse PCP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got the delivery texts for delivery on Friday and going with Blackhorse PCP. Anyone know how it works with the payment? Invoice just came through billed to Blackhorse but its for the full amount minus the plug in grant and original 3k deposit/reservation. Do I just make the payment for the rest of the deposit term? As usual tried calling/emailing/texting Tesla but can't get through to anyone. Anyone done it this way yet?

Got the delivery texts for delivery on Friday and going with Blackhorse PCP. Anyone know how it works with the payment? Invoice just came through billed to Blackhorse but its for the full amount minus the plug in grant and original 3k deposit/reservation. Do I just make the payment for the rest of the deposit term? As usual tried calling/emailing/texting Tesla but can't get through to anyone. Anyone done it this way yet?

I got so frustrated with the non-comms that I've jumped to FVL and leased through them. Much better. They've dealt with everything on my behalf so far. As for getting answers, I'd contact Blackhorse directly!

How did you get on with this? I'm trying to do the same. Prepaid the £3k, but where does the plug in grant come off? How do I work out the balance to be paid to Tesla?

You just pay the rest of the deposit to the bank details provided in the invoice, use the invoice number as a reference, print out the sent transaction details and take with you on collection day.

You just pay the rest of the deposit to the bank details provided in the invoice, use the invoice number as a reference, print out the sent transaction details and take with you on collection day.

But is it Deposit amount, Minus the Plug in Grant?- as the PCP finance amount is for the "Total Amount (GBP)" which in Tesla Speak is the Total (but taking off your Reservation + Order Deposits £3k) inc VAT.

But is it Deposit amount, Minus the Plug in Grant?- as the PCP finance amount is for the "Total Amount (GBP)" which in Tesla Speak is the Total (but taking off your Reservation + Order Deposits £3k) inc VAT.
My total deposit for finance I committed £5k, £2k payable up front, final payment £3k. The rest is down to Tesla and Black Horse to sort out.

Deposit on my finance agreement was £25000 for HP via black horse. So when I got final invoice through I paid £22000 as £3000 was credited through reservation and order payments.
No issues at all when I collected car except number plate, only got that when I got there but I'd already organised insurance and took 10mins to add it to existing insurance quote.

So the final invoice has popped up on my Tesla account (pickup on Saturday), I am going PCP so the invoice is to Blackhorse with my delivery details. Now from what I understand I just need to send them the settlement payment portion to Tesla bank account.
I am also trading in my car, the amount offered for my car hasn't reflected on this invoice, so I presume that the money will be passed into my bank account after trade in?

Can anyone confirm or has gone through this process? Thanks