Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Issues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All -

Was supposed to get my M3 delivered yesterday (SF Bay Area). We had been contacted over the weekend by 3(!!!) delivery advisors each seeming to not know what the other was talking about. Regardless, we got a vehicle VIN and had everything set to go for an evening delivery last night.

Yesterday around noon, another person called me to inform me that they would not be able to make the home delivery. Upon further questioning, it seems they have *lost* my car. I'm now here 24 hours later without any car, or any indication on when I might get it. Contacts to support go unanswered, and everyone's voicemail inbox is full.....

Anyone have similar experience? Anything I can do other than just wait?

Hi All -

Was supposed to get my M3 delivered yesterday (SF Bay Area). We had been contacted over the weekend by 3(!!!) delivery advisors each seeming to not know what the other was talking about. Regardless, we got a vehicle VIN and had everything set to go for an evening delivery last night.

Yesterday around noon, another person called me to inform me that they would not be able to make the home delivery. Upon further questioning, it seems they have *lost* my car. I'm now here 24 hours later without any car, or any indication on when I might get it. Contacts to support go unanswered, and everyone's voicemail inbox is full.....

Anyone have similar experience? Anything I can do other than just wait?
Exactly the same experience. I was contacted last Friday, August 31st and scheduled home delivery for Wednesday, September 5th. The evening before delivery, another person called from the 650 area code with the exact same explanation--car is "lost". No further contact or reply to an E-Mail that I sent to the DSA.